Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
It won't be me........I don't understand how it works....it should it was hit the other day......since I can't bet it......I don't get it....single ticket to 2, 4, 7, 8. And I think the 4 has real shot. Someone might just be $2mil richer.

Guys, I am relatively new to horses. Been doing it about a year. Can someone explain how the pick 6 carryover works at Gulfstream? I know someone has to have gotten all six over the past two weeks and I see where it has paid out each day, but it still keeps carrying over.

As the post above indicates, I am guessing maybe you have to single every race on that ticket (x/x/x/x/x/x) instead of (xxx/x/xx/xxx/x/xxxxxx).

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
Guys, I am relatively new to horses. Been doing it about a year. Can someone explain how the pick 6 carryover works at Gulfstream? I know someone has to have gotten all six over the past two weeks and I see where it has paid out each day, but it still keeps carrying over.

As the post above indicates, I am guessing maybe you have to single every race on that ticket (x/x/x/x/x/x) instead of (xxx/x/xx/xxx/x/xxxxxx).

The way I understand it is that there can only be 1 winning ticket​, which means that if there are multiple winning tickets that it carries over.