Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Gulfstream

Race 1
I'm almost always trying to beat the favorites so while 3-Bashful Bandit(4-1),7-Looklistenandlearn(3-1), and 8-Rickashea(5-1) can easily win I'm hoping for a more unlikely result as long as it is somewhat realistic.The 2-Mr J(6-1) comes in after a short rest and gets a positive switch to O Bocachica who usually gets the live mounts for G Iadisernia.His first race is better than anyone in here aside from the favorites run at 7f.The 5-Grad Student(12-1) and 6-Rei Arthur(8-1) have some positive angles and the 5 has a competitive # in his only turf start.

EX BX 2,5,6

Race 2
Hard to get past 3-Norway Star(9-5) and 6-Lobshot(3-1) but maybe I can beat one with 4-Star's Tizzy Fit(8-1) first off the claim and dropping in class.

EX BX 3,4,6

Race 3
Hard to like anyone in here that has already ran and Mareina is one of the best cranking up a first timer which he has in 4-Keyboard Courage(4-1).Another first time starter is the 10-Run Austin Run(10-1) and while Tim Hills isn't good with 1sters the sire Wildcat Heir is and may be my favorite sire when it comes to horses making their debut.Of the horses that ran I want a price so 6-A.P. Cino(15-1) fits the bill and has shown some ability and progression.

EX BX 4,6,10

Race 4
2-Czech Master(12-1) ran against the track last time out yet still looks better than anyone except the favorite 7-Starship Valor(6-5) who is making his first start since being claimed from Jamie Ness which is usually doomsday.

W/P 2

Race 5
This is a tough race to be confident in anyone aside from the 2 favorites 9-Pelipa and 8-Don't Cry For Me(3-1) but even they have question marks.So I'll try to hook them up with some prices in 11-Sherry Angel(20-1),4-Halo's Gate(12-1), and 7-Back Ana Splash(10-1) who all have run competitive races on turf with the rest of the field.

KEY EX BX 9/4,7,11
KEY EX BX 8/4,7,11

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Gulfstream

Race 1
I'm almost always trying to beat the favorites so while 3-Bashful Bandit(4-1),7-Looklistenandlearn(3-1), and 8-Rickashea(5-1) can easily win I'm hoping for a more unlikely result as long as it is somewhat realistic.The 2-Mr J(6-1) comes in after a short rest and gets a positive switch to O Bocachica who usually gets the live mounts for G Iadisernia.His first race is better than anyone in here aside from the favorites run at 7f.The 5-Grad Student(12-1) and 6-Rei Arthur(8-1) have some positive angles and the 5 has a competitive # in his only turf start.

EX BX 2,5,6

Mr J won at 10-1 ($22.40-$9.80-$5.20) ,the 6 scratched , and I think the 5 is still running.The 3 favorites I was trying to beat ran 2nd,3rd,and 4th