Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Which one?The $1,000 wednesday game?If so its GP races 6 thru 10 and TAMPA races 7 thru 10.You can't make picks yet, they usually enable it the day before the contest starts and then you just check the box next to the horse you like.It will register as your primary pick and then you pick an alternate the same way.

You don't need to buy points.They are for the free games and every now and then they will have a points game where u win like a $25 token but you get points for every real money tournament you play.

last year in end of January , used my points won a token entered a money tourney placed 3rd and had to pay the tax man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
well im not sure ....i think id rather have your pick ......the play in contest...... .........ahhhh its only one day a week.......do you know now what races they are using

They have contests 5 days a week.You don't know the races until a couple days beforehand but they are almost always the last 3/4 races from Gulfstream and the first 6/7 races from Santa Anita.On the big days from Fair Grounds and Oaklawn they will include them also.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post

last year in end of January , used my points won a token entered a money tourney placed 3rd and had to pay the tax man lol.
They have the points for tokens tournaments maybe 4 or 5 times a year.They added a new wrinkle where you can buy points and I don't think there is any reason to if you play real money tourneys.