Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Tough one there that 4 ....just got up ....would of been nice.....doing a good job..posting...........I have to start reading your charts .....you mention.ed the news letter ..how do I get that.....I believe ..all the info we get the better off......but thanks..for your post..
ExBox 1,6,8,9 $24

Last race of the day for me boys....have a good superbowl[/QUOTE]

If you check out the site, we have a signup for a newsletter. We send the newsletter out every wednesday, that focuses on our results from the previous weekend, and any changes to our sheets.

One thing about us, is we are honest. A few weeks ago we had a horrible weekend, and we said so. The results we share are pure results. Check it out and let me know.

Yeah the charts are on fire this weekend. I am off to a superbowl party, so no more bets (on horses) for me this weekend. Finished the weekend, with one of my best I can remember in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
mikemca reguarding the derbywars how do they pay you if you do win a contest...and how do you pay them...i signed up last night during halftime..........you ever get paid out.....how did you do on super bowl

They pay by check pretty fast.Usually within a week and yeah I've cashed out probably 5 or 6k just the past few months.I would suggest keeping the payouts at $599 or less or else you have to do the irs BS.

I did OK super bowl.Thought the Ravens ML looked too easy so didn't put that much on it.