Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

This is what I am thinking early for Day 1(Friday)

Juvenile Sprint - (Beholder may be the best single of both days with maybe Super Ninety Nine as a C.Don't like Kauai Kate.Might even be some value trying to beat her vertically.)

Marathon (G2) -I like Atigun and maybe Eldaafer and Worth Repeating as Bs.Going to go out on a limb and toss all the grass horses even if they are best built to go this far.Fame And Glory looks scary on turf form but going to bet it doesn't translate.Also against Not Abroad off career figure.Hoping those two are the two faves(NotAbroad & FameAndGlory)

Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1) - I dunno...Kiitten's Point and Sky Lantern?

Juvenile Fillies (G1) - Only thing I know is I'll be against Executive Privilege.Hopefully Beholder runs in the other race.Without her in here and tossing Executive Privilege should open up some nice paying bets.

Filly & Mare Turf (G1) - I agree with you on The Fugue, Nahrain, Ridasiyna but would throw in I'm A Dreamer instead of MM.

Ladies' Classic (G1) - IMO this is the most competitive field both days.I would actually give Royal Delta a shot in the Classic at the right price but this field is just filled with horses that could explode.I wouldn't feel comfortable without having 5 or 6 covered -Royal Delta,Grace Hall,My Miss Aurelia,Awesome Feather,Questing, and maybe even Love And Pride .

.....sorry guys ,ive been out of it......sorry to say ...but my house is right on the jersey coast ..atlantic city to be exact......the eye of SANDY gave me a nice blink......my house took 4 feet of water....it was a nightmare........i stayed on the island ......it was freaky....there were two high tides ...and the second one was 16 inches higher than the first.....and the first was in my living room........so how about a nice pick 6 for the breeders crown .....keep posting.......when i get my electric back....ill be back......

MIKE I NEED SOME WINNERS.......THAT HURRICANE DESTROYED MY HOME......BIG TIME FLOOD.....4-5 FEET

Juvenile Sprint - (Beholder may be the best single of both days with maybe Super Ninety Nine as a C.Don't like Kauai Kate.Might even be some value trying to beat her vertically.)

Marathon (G2) -I like Atigun and maybe Eldaafer and Worth Repeating as Bs.Going to go out on a limb and toss all the grass horses even if they are best built to go this far.Fame And Glory looks scary on turf form but going to bet it doesn't translate.Also against Not Abroad off career figure.Hoping those two are the two faves(NotAbroad & FameAndGlory)

Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1) - I dunno...Kiitten's Point and Sky Lantern?

Juvenile Fillies (G1) - Only thing I know is I'll be against Executive Privilege.Hopefully Beholder runs in the other race.Without her in here and tossing Executive Privilege should open up some nice paying bets.

Filly & Mare Turf (G1) - I agree with you on The Fugue, Nahrain, Ridasiyna but would throw in I'm A Dreamer instead of MM.

Ladies' Classic (G1) - IMO this is the most competitive field both days.I would actually give Royal Delta a shot in the Classic at the right price but this field is just filled with horses that could explode.I wouldn't feel comfortable without having 5 or 6 covered -Royal Delta,Grace Hall,My Miss Aurelia,Awesome Feather,Questing, and maybe even Love And Pride .[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
.....sorry guys ,ive been out of it......sorry to say ...but my house is right on the jersey coast ..atlantic city to be exact......the eye of SANDY gave me a nice blink......my house took 4 feet of water....it was a nightmare........i stayed on the island ......it was freaky....there were two high tides ...and the second one was 16 inches higher than the first.....and the first was in my living room........so how about a nice pick 6 for the breeders crown .....keep posting.......when i get my electric back....ill be back......
So sorry to hear that.

I wish you all the best .