Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

The oaks on friday aint no picnic either got it down to 4 horses that will have the winner
katmanblu, joyful victory, summer soiree or my bomb daisy devine who is a shipper from fairgrounds with 4 for 5 1st or 2nd(beware)
BACK AT FAIRGROUNDS KATMANBLUE DID 1 1/16 AT 1.45 AND DAISY DEVINE WON A GRADE 2 AT 1/116 AT 1.44 AND SHES 20-1 MORNING LINE.

HERE ARE REVISED PICKS AFTER EARLY SCRATCHES

hello folks today is wednesday may 4th and i will be giving you my selections for churchill again, hoping for some winners today

churchill
r1-----4-3-1-5
r2-----4-2-6-5
r3-----1-6-9-8
r4-----5-2-4-6
r5-----1-9-2-6
r6-----11-3-5-7
r7-----5-3-8-4---best
r8-----10-11-4-7
r9-----4-8-1-5
r10----6-2-5-8

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
Joey. Saturday emerald downs picks? I know EMD is the armpit of us horse racing but that's where I will be for derby day. Will pay some points for your capping old friend. Plus it's your fault I gt hooked on this a couple of years ago.

might have thenm up for you thurday night or early friday. got alot of capping to do already done with oaks day card and really love that card have like 5 different horses that stand out to me with possible 3 longshots that day, now i have to start working on saturdays card for churchill along with my contest races i'll be busy all day and all night and friday morning i will have churchill friday and saturday cards up cause i wont be home all weekend
good luck to us

Nice one oily been so busy with these cards i starving 8pm im listening to a live chat with some guys from churchill about up to date info
back to the form now till i get most of this stuff done
i guess i didnt earn my 2 points today lol
Give Points

Points Awarded:

gjetson gave joeyp1222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.