Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Hi guys.....It is a New York State "Blues Law" thing that NO RACING OR BETTING ON HORSE RACES are allowed on the Christian Holy Sundays.......Palm Sunday and Easter and of course CHRISTMAS.

That is why the 'diehard" bettors have to look elsewhere to place their bets on the Tracks that are allowed to run in their individual states.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin Lad View Post
Hi guys.....It is a New York State "Blues Law" thing that NO RACING OR BETTING ON HORSE RACES are allowed on the Christian Holy Sundays.......Palm Sunday and Easter and of course CHRISTMAS.

That is why the 'diehard" bettors have to look elsewhere to place their bets on the Tracks that are allowed to run in their individual states.

There are a lot of stupid blue laws on the books.

Where I live you can't purchase alcohol from a store before noon on Sundays. I think you can buy it by the drink in a restaurant, bar or whatever though (I could be wrong on that part).

im taking it easy today and wednesday because i have to cook for my nieces and nephews cause mom and dad took a trip for a few days so im cooking a bunch of fried chicken and making some city chichen also to pick at with mashed potatoes and broccoli for supper and got a chocolate almeretto cake in oven for dessert later.

tomorrow i got to go to va hospital to get checked out and get another hearing aid we loose our hearing as hears go by

be back on thursday with some picks

good morning folks im heading out to the va hospital for the day for more tests i put up evangeline for wed nite so if i come home today, i can play a few win and place

evangeline
r1-----#3 with 5-10-7
r2-----#4 with 2-7-1
r3-----#4 with 2-11-6
r4-----#8 with 2-9-3
r5-----#3 with 10-2-11
r6-----#9 with 8-7-4
r7-----#3 with 1-7-9
r8-----#8 with 12-4-1
r9-----#11 true with 3-8-1---best
r10----#8 with 1-7-11

good luck
Give Points

Points Awarded:

coppmp30 gave joeyp1222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

coppmp30 gave joeyp1222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.