Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marksinger View Post
hi joey.
Do you find philly park tough to handicap?? I live near this track and find it very difficult. Mark

not really some days all my figures are right there and some days its like someone sees my picks and they say stiff that horse lol. All depends on the condition of track and alot of other factors that could go wrong. Thats why i do better on the "a" tracks and more consistent on them .

I have a little trick i use on tracks like philly especially on muddy tracks that i will use on the few races i picked today cause i think it will be pouring down there today?

Good luck mark
joeyp

Here is a card for monday 4/4

will rogers

r1-----#1 kiprusoff with 9-3-11
r2-----#3 skip to kip with 4-6-12
r3-----#2 missy ** with 6-3-10
r4-----#3 fc tonight i ride with 5-12-8
r5-----#2 dark corner with 7-8-3----best
r6-----#11 okie prospect with 2-5-4
r7-----#1 sky dutch with 4-7-5
r8-----#5 evade with 1-8-2
r9-----#5 dandy diamond with 3-12-11

good luck

Hey Joey1222 - New to thread. I don't handicap ponies, and don't know a whole lot about it. I hit a triple this weekend at Charles Town, fifth race for 2959.80. Since I don't know much about it, I just average speed for the last two races the horse ran, and pick my horse's with the best average. Really paid off this time at Charles Town. I would have hit the Superfecta, for over 9,000 if I would have played it. I withdrew 2500.00 and have 830.00 still in my account. Anyway I just wanted to say hey, and to let you know that I will be following and rooting for you, and hopefully I can build on this 830.00 with your help. I will be sending you All of the points I earn. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyc View Post
hey joey1222 - new to thread. I don't handicap ponies, and don't know a whole lot about it. I hit a triple this weekend at charles town, fifth race for 2959.80. Since i don't know much about it, i just average speed for the last two races the horse ran, and pick my horse's with the best average. Really paid off this time at charles town. I would have hit the superfecta, for over 9,000 if i would have played it. I withdrew 2500.00 and have 830.00 still in my account. Anyway i just wanted to say hey, and to let you know that i will be following and rooting for you, and hopefully i can build on this 830.00 with your help. I will be sending you all of the points i earn. Good luck.

good luck bobby these tracks today are lower class tracks in my opinion probaly like philly
better than wil rogers
i will probaly win-place my philly top horses today and maybe straight exactas using the top horse in each race

good luck