Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
Joey I haven't seen you in a while and I would like to know who you like in some of these early prep races for the Derby on Saturday? I seen that there is 4 races for it on Saturday. It certainly looks like some good races for tomorrow.

hi blues, i like tapizar alot whose running at santa anita as you can see comma to the top and anthonys cross are entered at santa anita and golden gate i think they will go to golden gate because they will not touch tapizar this is what i think and if thisb happens and they go there, i likev a straight exacta at santa 4-8

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
Here are some races for sat

oaklawn -race-9
7-10-2-5-8

tampa-9th
12-2-4-5-11

tampa--10th
7-10-3-1-8

tampa 11th
4-5-10-1-3

gulfstream-10th
1-3-7-8

santa anita -6th
4-8-1-5

santa anita -8th
6-1-3-7

golden gate-8th
1-5-7-6

gulfstream-2nd
#4 joey p triple 4/all/all
Are these all your best picks for the day? Can you explain the all/all in the last selection as well?? Sorry for the ignorance!! Thanks a bunch!!

Quote Originally Posted by smcc716 View Post
Are these all your best picks for the day? Can you explain the all/all in the last selection as well?? Sorry for the ignorance!! Thanks a bunch!!
MadTiger, JoeyP's "intern":

gulfstream-2nd
#4 joey p triple 4/all/all

The triple refers to the trifecta wager, with the bettor predicting the order of finish for the race's top three spots.

The all/all refers to a shortcut for betting where the second and third legs of the race have "all" of the remaining participants selected. For example, if the race has 8 horses, then the bet is a shorthand way of saying 4/1,2,3,5,6,7,8/1,2,3,5,6,7,8.