Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Well guys, joeyp is not running on the turf today and im just chilling after cleaning the snow outside which i'll have to do again soon lol but i did look at that 4th race today at gulfstream and im gonna play a exacta box with the 8-7-1 and im gonna flat w-p the #7 big dealer, and also playing two 10 cent super keying the 7 and the 8 for $6 each
8 with 7-1-15-3-11 and 7 with 8-1-15-3-11

good luck today and hope everyone is enjoying the snow

ps joeyp will be running friday in the 5th from the rail #1 at 6 furlongs
Last edited by joeyp1222; 01-12-11 at 12:36 PM.

1/12/2011

Good ole Delaware County in NYS received 12 - 14 inches of snow. State plow trucks plugged the end of my driveway. So I am house bound until assistance comes to clear the snow. Watched Gulfstream races today and just laid low.

Thursday is a different story...got to get out somehow to go to work . Horse bettors want to make those bets you know.

Friday 1/14/2011 is Fan appreciation at the OTB Parlor.....so if they have a contest involving Gulfstream, I will mention "Joeyp".

Take care of yourself joey...

it is winter time and the storms are like a train on the jet stream now. One coming Sunday and another chance for snow Tuesday into Wednesday. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin lad View Post
1/12/2011

good ole delaware county in nys received 12 - 14 inches of snow. State plow trucks plugged the end of my driveway. So i am house bound until assistance comes to clear the snow. Watched gulfstream races today and just laid low.

Thursday is a different story...got to get out somehow to go to work . Horse bettors want to make those bets you know.

Friday 1/14/2011 is fan appreciation at the otb parlor.....so if they have a contest involving gulfstream, i will mention "joeyp".

take care of yourself joey...

it is winter time and the storms are like a train on the jet stream now. One coming sunday and another chance for snow tuesday into wednesday. ugh.

i know what you mean i have a 26" self propelled snow blower and when i finally get done, here come the snow truck plowing and plugging up the driveway again well i cleaned it again but still getting out of breath out there for 15 minutes but at least the self propelled is a blessing. Now its starting to snow again lol
cant wait till thursday morning to go out again

maybe with all this energy i have outside, joeyp will come through for us friday

Good morning folks today is thursday the 13th and here are some selections for tampa bay downs. Here you can key the top horse over the next 4 horses for a 10 cent super costing $2.40 and you can take the top horse and put him over the next 3 horses in a trifecta key for 50 cents costing $3 or you can just play $1 exactas using the top horse over the next 4 horses for $4 or you can just watch and see what happens. Anyways , have a nice day

tampa bay dons
r2-----#3 daddys honor with 5-1-2-4
r3-----#1 measure the dance with 5-7-4-2
r5-----#4 coffee bar with 8-3-5-2
r6-----#2 johns sharp humor with 3-1-4-6-----best
r8-----#4 luxemburg with 3-9-2-8
r9-----#1 nadfzhda's quest with 8-9-6-4
r10----#10 bad lightning with 12-1-4-9 (maybea price today)