Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Joey, those of us who have followed you for a long time know you have nothing to prove, especially to some nut job who chooses to tail you on an off week. Even the "experts" pick loosers more often then winners, and they charge a lot of money for their insight. If someone is upset they lost money playing the horses, THEY SHOULD NOT PLAY THE HORSES. They should also realize they would have lost more money paying for the tips you give for free. I greatly appreciate all the hard work you put into your picks, and look forward to more picks in the future.

this is adressed to DOLLARBILL only. dollarbill i have watched and watched this forum about 2 years before signing in. watched horse cappers after horse cappers. i can garuntee you joeyp is the best horse capper at it. he is the only guy i know that makes a living from it. i don't even know of one capper that is even money. horse racing to me is the most exciteing sport to watch,but at the same time i think it's the hardest to cap. takeouts are too much and the payouts are minimal. that said, joeyp can still squeeze a living out of it. doing something he loves. he also gives all his hard work to us for free. the man is to be admired , i know i do.
Last edited by carparts1000; 07-28-10 at 01:01 PM.