Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

thanks guys what a dedicated following i have i really appreciate your support but i still havent heard anything about my pm privaleges coming back. well, i'll be at the bash this year and hoping to meet all of you there. everybody sounds like they are very nice folks, and as i speak ive been to doctors again today because i have pains in my stomach so had cat scan and it showed inflamation over the gall bladder and doc gave me antibiotics and some pain meds and we are going to watch it for the next few weeks. hope i dont need surgery again, cause i'll have to go through many doctors to be cleared . after i handicap for hours each day, before i go to bed i thank god and tell him to watch over me, and just take each day as it comes. enough of my medical problems, i just hope everyone is in good health and ready for a few winners at belmont tomorrow. now i got to bring my picks back up front for you cause i think it got burried lol.

good luck tomorrow

Here are my selections for belmont wednesday may 26th before any scratches i decided to post these now instead of tomorrow morning

belmont park

r1---#2 well babe with 5-6-1
r2---#2 marching tune with 3-1-5
r3---#1 friendly wager with 2-4-3
r4---#1 merlin bay with 4-7-5
r5---#3 higher incentive with 6-2-5-----best
r6---#9 something gold with 2-1-8
r7---#8 franny freud with 3-4-1
r8---#2 muhaawata with 4-1-3
r9---#2 fu san with 3-4-5

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
Here are my selections for belmont wednesday may 26th before any scratches i decided to post these now instead of tomorrow morning

belmont park

r1---#2 well babe with 5-6-1
r2---#2 marching tune with 3-1-5
r3---#1 friendly wager with 2-4-3
r4---#1 merlin bay with 4-7-5
r5---#3 higher incentive with 6-2-5-----best
r6---#9 something gold with 2-1-8
r7---#8 franny freud with 3-4-1
r8---#2 muhaawata with 4-1-3
r9---#2 fu san with 3-4-5

good luck

pick 3 of the day? race-4 1-4-7 with 3 with 9-2--------$1 bet=$6