Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
well.... I played the pick 3 the way joey mapped it instead of the pick 4 b/c his horse in the 4th is scratched. I played an exacta box on all his top 2 and one straight tri on the last. All $1 plays. I'm up $50 so far with that last race bringing it all - pick 3 and a short odds box hitting.

in the 4th here i've got the <3,8> and a dd - 3,8/3.

yep i got the 3 and 8 in pick 4 too aqnd hit the pick 3

ya big drama will definitly run to the front but im not sure if he can go all the way, musketman should come flying at the end and he had a 4f 46.3 workout on may 12 i think they were testing his closing speed they wanna use in this race hope he can get up there RA is really the wild card its tough to leave her out she might even blow these guys away, will have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
I dont know how she will respond to the boys tomorrow looking back in history shows us that fillies rarly win the preakness i think johnny velasquez takes big drama wire to wire and im playing 5 horses under him for a trifecta key and doing the same bet with musketman
Coa sticks with Musket Man for a reason you know that right?? Besides Big Drama will have to CRAWL to quarters to get a 1 mile 3/16th's sorry buddy... don't see that happening with the filly breathing down her neck.... Not to mention Gomez's horse sitting right outside them both waiting to pounce. Glad everyone just dismisses Piorneer of the Nile..

Big Drama has ZERO conditioning under his belt hasn't raced since March.. Good luck with that wire to wire BS only if they crawl 24, 48 or 49 and change then u have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
This 6th race at hollywood im playing a $1triple key 1 with 4-8 with 4-8
I had liked Drama also...but that was @ 20-1....seems like everyone is picking him..

Judging from the racing yesterday you want to be inside and near the front. The 2 horse won the Black Eye and the Miss Preakness and speed was holding. Pimlico's tight turns makes MTB a throw out for me for anything in the top 2 spots....PON looked like a stone cold winner @ the top of the stretch @ the Derby(GG looked like he had tons of horse)....FF is a real wildcard....In the doubles betting (BlackEye/Preakness) He was the second choice behind RA...showing some "smart" money...I think Drama either wins or misses the board.BOL

Quote Originally Posted by blg123 View Post
Coa sticks with Musket Man for a reason you know that right?? Besides Big Drama will have to CRAWL to quarters to get a 1 mile 3/16th's sorry buddy... don't see that happening with the filly breathing down her neck.... Not to mention Gomez's horse sitting right outside them both waiting to pounce. Glad everyone just dismisses Piorneer of the Nile..

Big Drama has ZERO conditioning under his belt hasn't raced since March.. Good luck with that wire to wire BS only if they crawl 24, 48 or 49 and change then u have a chance.
Drama set the track record @ 7F @ Gulfstream...before being taken down....so he has talent like many in here don't...I like PON he fires every time, but he doesn't have the talent(speed) like Drama..IMHO
But, you are correct his conditioning is in question...thats what makes this a fun race to handicap...BOL

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
Drama set the track record @ 7F @ Gulfstream...before being taken down....so he has talent like many in here don't...I like PON he fires every time, but he doesn't have the talent(speed) like Drama..IMHO
But, you are correct his conditioning is in question...thats what makes this a fun race to handicap...BOL

best o luck on drama the way my day is going, i just hope i hit one of my $10 doubles i got from the susan to preakness