Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Alright, I unloaded some of my winnings today:

$10 W,P on #6
$10 W,P on #16
$10 W,P on #15 (can't have him sneak in and blow all my bets)
$10 W,S on #12

$5 exacta box < 6,16>
$2 exacta <6/ 2,10,12>
$2 exacta <16/ 12,15,5,19> (GMS325's card)

If that #6 or #16 come in 1st I'll be happy happy. The pick 3 will cover any losses plus. If they come in 1-2.....nice payday for ol' Jello.

By the way those $10 W,P and W,S bets are totals. $5 on each. With the exacta's it's the amount wagered on each. So there's $10 on that 6,16 box....$6 on the next one....and $8 on the last.

Oh yeah, and thanks to Joey if everyone of those bets crashes....I'm still up over $100 today!! LOL.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by jellobiafra; 05-02-09 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
that horse never ran more than an 81 Beyer figure....he shouldn't have even been in the race!!
nah, i actually liked him - bad trips in all prior races

man, i'd be happy with $6 place payout on the 16....at 6/1 off odds, that might be the case....likely even more with the huge field

sure glad you were all riding the train and in the 1st and 2md, if you used my top horses with the nexr 3 you would have hit both exactas, trifectas and superfectas i had a great day at the track and i had people all stalking me asking me who i liked they started giving me 10% of what they won every race on what i told them to play

they offered and i didnt ask so i made another pocket full of $$$$ what a fun day for me and im taking tomorrow to rest and should have a card up for monday

thanks again for following and hope you all banked a little

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
sure glad you were all riding the train and in the 1st and 2md, if you used my top horses with the nexr 3 you would have hit both exactas, trifectas and superfectas i had a great day at the track and i had people all stalking me asking me who i liked they started giving me 10% of what they won every race on what i told them to play

they offered and i didnt ask so i made another pocket full of $$$$ what a fun day for me and im taking tomorrow to rest and should have a card up for monday

thanks again for following and hope you all banked a little

Thank you Joey. You made me some money today for sure. Way to bring it for the big game. Legendary performance man. Awesome job.

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyv View Post
do u play sports too or just ponies? i dont know how horses are profitable long term. good job man if you are +ev in horses

i just play horses and handicap everyday unless i take a day off because this is what i do and like sharing my thoughts with you and love the thrill of horses running down the stretch

and here is my paid contest i played derby day so i cashed a little more

RUN FOR THE ROSES P2P TTC RESULTZ

Mugz 160
alphonse 120
peaches 30
Roamin 120
n2it 110
TomG55 50
galloway1 240
JOEYP 250
Marty 110
alanb 200

1st - JOEYP [250]
2nd - galloway1 [240]

Well done to JOEYP winner of the RUN FOR THE ROSES TTC 2009.