hollywood park
r6-----#12 cavella (best) with 1-4-11
r7-----##8 no speithintended with 7-3-4-2
r8-----#10 lucarack with 4-5-2
r9-----#9 surfcup with 2-6-4

hollywood 6th pick 3
12 with 8-7-3-4-2 with 10

good luck and have fun
Last edited by joeyp1222; 12-16-12 at 03:18 PM.

A note regarding Joeyp, today is Joes birthday, he is 59 now I believe, a few minutes ago Joe called me from the hospital and asked me to forward this to you folks. As Joe told it to me, he said he had little warning this morning when he awoke, he said he felt fine, he went to his work and by 10:30 am he started feeling ill, flu-like as he described it, by the time he returned home at around noon he was having the chills and shortness of breath, an ambulance was called and Joe was transported to the local hospital, currently he is resting in guarded condition while tests are being conducted.

That's all I have for now, as I hear more I will expand, hopefully Joe recovers quickly and reports back here without further assistance.

The most recent information from Joe is that he is still in a guarded condition, also he added that it is still not certain what it is that is effecting him. Joe sounded much better tonight as we spoke on the phone, although he said he still feels very ill. We only spoke briefly, he sounded to be in good spirits, although troubled that his illness has yet to be defined.

An update on Joe's condition...

It seems the problem was with Joe not getting enough oxygen, he suffers from COPD, a deterioration of the lungs ability to process oxygen, this in turn caused his heart to work overtime in an effort to compensate.

To correct the problem they tried several different drugs to slow the number of heartbeats, none of which worked, as a solution they drugged Joe to sleep and used a defibrillator to shock his heart back to normal, this approach worked.

Joe says he is much more comfortable now, he also says he saw his life flash by in mind. Hopefully things will be smooth for Joe from here and maybe he can get out of the hospital in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by daoilman View Post
An update on Joe's condition...

It seems the problem was with Joe not getting enough oxygen, he suffers from COPD, a deterioration of the lungs ability to process oxygen, this in turn caused his heart to work overtime in an effort to compensate.

To correct the problem they tried several different drugs to slow the number of heartbeats, none of which worked, as a solution they drugged Joe to sleep and used a defibrillator to shock his heart back to normal, this approach worked.

Joe says he is much more comfortable now, he also says he saw his life flash by in mind. Hopefully things will be smooth for Joe from here and maybe he can get out of the hospital in a week or two.

I don't stop by the horse racing forum as much as I should. It has been a while...

Hope everything goes well for Joe

Get well soon joeyp

Im still alive and well cant kick a old dog down too long....finally out of the hospital but have to use oxygen 24-7
was a real close one this time, saw my whole live flash before me when my heart dropped to 0, then bounced back but that procedure didnit work finally they had to shock the hell out of me i told them i wasnt ready to go yet, i got another breeders cup to make next year they thought i was wacky im gonna get some reSt and maybe after the new year, i will start posting a little take care guys and thanks for the prayers
always, joeyp

dubai racing thursday 1/10

race-2
#7 iver bridge lad
#1 belgian bill
#3 ariete arrollador
#12 spirit of battle

race-3
#15 benji's empire
#3 balmont mast
#7 smooth operator
#5 inxile