Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Good Morning Folks And Its Tuesday Feb 10 And Lets Go To The Track Today The First Track Will Be:

Philly Park In The First Race Where Im Going To Try And Beat The Favorite With The #7 Wild Summermnights This Is Is Really Coming Into Form And I Think I'll Play The #7 Win And Place And A Exaca 7 With The 2-3-5 Also I Want To Box The 2-7 For A Exacta

Next Race Lets Do Philly 9th And Play The # 8 True Raise Win And Place And A Exaqcta 8 With The 4-6-2-9

Next Lets Go To Tampa Downs In The 4th Race And Play The #2 El Harner Win And Place With The 9-7-8-3 And A Exacta Box 2-9

Next Lets Play Tampa 5th Race And Play The # 11 Cant Buy Love Win And Place With The #9,8,2,6 And A Exacta Box 9-11

Also At Tampa In The 4th, If There Is A Double , Play The 2,9 In The 4th With The 9,11 In The 5th

Good Luck All And Hope I See Ya Ll At The Window
"A Little Bit of Everything" is a cookbook that I composed after working many years as a chef, if any are interested in having a copy of this wonderful book full of fine recipes please contact me through private messaging in this forum, thank you, joeyp

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHpHreak84 View Post
babble babble babble
I wish mods would ban inconsiderate assholes like you. The man posts his plays here expecting nothing in return and you come and just run your mouth. If you don't like his plays, don't read the damn thread.

Three weeks ago you were in here screaming "TY joey!!!!! 7-3 Exacta !!!!!"

Last edited by ElCapitan; 02-10-09 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHpHreak84 View Post
Wow you are horrible , you hit nothing today do you really handicap for 5hrs cause your wasting alot of time. do you ever hit anything

yes, i handicap for 5 hrs per day and if you dont like my picks, go elsewhere im not twisting your arm and i do hit races if you followed me from the beginning and you dont have to play all my picks

handicappers do have hot - cold spells cant win every race but if you hit one score, you end up in black

good morning folks since aqueduct is cancelled thursday, here is one race from gulfstream in the 8th race i want to play a exacta box 1-10 and a straight exacta 1 with 2-6-10-11 and a triple 1-10 with the 1-10 with the 2-6-11 and a superfecta 1 with 10-11 with 10-11 with 2-6 and a superfecta
1 with 10-11 with 2-6 with 10-11

good luck today
"A Little Bit of Everything" is a cookbook that I composed after working many years as a chef, if any are interested in having a copy of this wonderful book full of fine recipes please contact me through private messaging in this forum, thank you, joeyp.

joeyp1222
HORSE CAPPING GURU

Credits: 1,147 [Check]

Hello Folks Heres A Few Races For Friday The 13th

Laurel 3rd Race Play The #5 National Hero Win -place With 6-9-3
Gulfstream 7th Race Play #6 Pit Alley Win-place With 10-11-7
Oaklawn 9th Play #7 Gold Niner Win-place With 1-2-8
Tampa 11th Race Play #4 Mikes Classic Win-place With 2-8-3-10

Good Luck And Have Fun
"A Little Bit of Everything" is a cookbook that I composed after working many years as a chef, if any are interested in having a copy of this wonderful book full of fine recipes please contact me through private messaging in this forum, thank you, joeyp.

Heres 2 Races For Saturday The 14th For Derby Prep Races

The First One Is At Tampa Downs In The 10th Called The Sam Davis And I Like :
#9 Musket Man
#7 Free Country
#5 Atomic Rain
6 Cliffys Future

The Next Race Is The El Camino Real Derby At Golden Gate In The 8th Race And I Like:
#5 Mercus Miami-home Town Horse With Cory Nakatani Aboard
#4 Massone
#7 Chocolate Candy
#6 Rendevous

Lets See How I Do With These Saturday
"A Little Bit of Everything" is a cookbook that I composed after working many years as a chef, if any are interested in having a copy of this wonderful book full of fine recipes please contact me through private messaging in this forum, thank you, joeyp

GOOD MORNING RACE FANACTICS TODAY IS SAT THE 14TH (VALENTINES dAY) SO YOU GOT TO BRING YOU HONEY SOME $$$ HOME TODAY
LETS DO THE MAGNA 5 RACES TODAY STARTING WITH THE:

LAUREL 9TH AND PLAY THE #7 SEVENTH STREET WITH THE 1-4-7
SANTA ANITA 4TH PLAYING THE 1 MALT MAGIC WITH THE 5-2-4
GULFSTREAM 9TH PLAYING THE #2 JACK SPRATT WITH THE 5-10-1
GOLDEN GATE 4TH PLAYING THE # 4 MUTAK GOLD WITH THE 5-3-6
SANTA ANITA 5TH PLAYING THE #2 WIGGLE AND WAGGLE WITH THE 3-12-7-4

MY $1 MAGNA 5 BET IS 1,3 WITH THE 1 WITH THE 2 WITH THE 4,5 WITH THE 2,3 WHICH WILL COST YA $8

IN ABOVE THREADS POSTED YESTERDAY, I POSTED 2 DERBY PREP RACES ALSO FOR TODAY

GOOD LUCK AND MAKE YOUR HONEY PROUD OF YOU TODAY

Good Morning Folks Today Is Sunday The 15th And I Only Have 2 Races For You The 1st Is At:

Gulfstream In The 9th And Play The #5 Habaya Win And Place And A Exacta 5 With The 4-6-8-12

Next Race Is At Fairgrounds In The 9th And Play The #1 Stonehouse Win And Place With The 4-8-9

Good Luck And Have A Nice Day