Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Hello race fans friends of mine in texas asked me today if i would handicap a few for them at sunland park because they are going there sunday so heres a few for them.

In the 6th race i like the # 2 miriams star win and place and a exacta box 2-5 and a straight exacta #2 with the 1-5-6

in the 7th race i like the #4 burnt win and place and a exacta box 4-7 and a straight exacta #4 with the 1-5-7

in the 11th race i like the #3 abo hazel and i want to key this horse $5 exactas with the 2-10-12 also another $5 exacta box 2-3 and a straight triple using the #3 with the #2 with the 1-7-10-11-12 for $2

good luck to my friends in texas and all of you at sbr

i would say yesyou can make money playing the horses. i am not a high roller but i pick out a few plays per day and when win i accumulate a little better than double i start with unless i hit a decent eexoctic bet like a trifecta or pick 3 or pick 4

one of my rules i stick with is that if im having a bad day and losing race after race i walk away and call it a day I dont triple my bets nextrace and try to get even i dont chase my bets and i call it a day and start again tomorrow

my main goal is to just try to double my money for the day if i triple my money, i put that aside and take bigger shots with the rest of the cash. This way if i loose that, im still 3 times my money.

hope i helped you out everyone has there own bankroll they can play and you know the old saying, "bet with your head and not over your head" which means only play what you can afford to loose

Hello everyone heres a little something for josh that wanted a few selections at turfway park monday the 19th well heres what i got:

In the 3rd race lets play a exactya box using the #5 queen stephanie with the 3-4-7
also in this race try this pick 3 5 with the 4-5-6 with the 1-4

next race is the 4th and my friend has a horse in here #4 miss shehtowee and i want to play her win and place and a exacta box 4-5-6
also in this race try a pick 3 4-5 with the 1-4 with the 4-8

in the 5th race i think its a solid exacta box 1-4 i also want to back it with a #1 over 3-4-8 for exacta straight and a trip;e straight 1 with 4 with 3-8

in the 6th race im kinda leaning toward a longshot #4 allegedly true for a win and place bet
also play a exacta 4 with the 3-8-11 and play exacta 11 with 3-4-8

in the 8th race im leaning toward another longshot the # 1 gold glimmer for a win and place be and a exacta box 1 with the 5-8-10 i also want to back this with a exacta 5 with 1-5-8

probaly my best bet of the day would be the 5th race exacta box 1-4 probaly coming 1-4 straight

well, i hope everyone has fun and hits the window to cash a few tickets and good luck all and to you too josh

Missed Sundays card Joey. I was in charge of those silly betting squares for our parish NFL game watching party... At least I won 100. on one of the quarters and my mother in law won 200. on the steelers final score... Anyway, I will be all over Monday's card @ Turfway...

COME ONE, COME ALL AND RIDE JOEY-P'S COAT TAILS AS YOU WILL POUND THE PISS OUT OF YOUR BEATIE EYED BOOKIE AND SNATCH THE CABBAGE OUT OF HIS POCKET FOR SURE....

BTW, Joey, if you can cap Gulfstream any day from Weds - Sat, let me know as I will slam the payout window in person....

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
Hello everyone heres a little something for josh that wanted a few selections at turfway park monday the 19th well heres what i got:

In the 3rd race lets play a exactya box using the #5 queen stephanie with the 3-4-7
also in this race try this pick 3 5 with the 4-5-6 with the 1-4

next race is the 4th and my friend has a horse in here #4 miss shehtowee and i want to play her win and place and a exacta box 4-5-6
also in this race try a pick 3 4-5 with the 1-4 with the 4-8

in the 5th race i think its a solid exacta box 1-4 i also want to back it with a #1 over 3-4-8 for exacta straight and a trip;e straight 1 with 4 with 3-8

in the 6th race im kinda leaning toward a longshot #4 allegedly true for a win and place bet
also play a exacta 4 with the 3-8-11 and play exacta 11 with 3-4-8

in the 8th race im leaning toward another longshot the # 1 gold glimmer for a win and place be and a exacta box 1 with the 5-8-10 i also want to back this with a exacta 5 with 1-5-8

probaly my best bet of the day would be the 5th race exacta box 1-4 probaly coming 1-4 straight

well, i hope everyone has fun and hits the window to cash a few tickets and good luck all and to you too josh
Thanks for your contribution sir, had a couple winners.today and I'll be looking forward for Monady's races.