Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

good morning folks ive been handicapping for 6 and half hours for thursday and heres 4 races for you today
In the 8th race at aqueduct lets play the #2 misty pearl win and place and a exacta box 2-5 also in the th lets play a daily double using the #2 with the #1 and #10 in the 9th

in the 9th race lets play the #1 horse win and place and a straight exacta using the 1 with the 5-6-10

next bet we will go to gulstream racetrack in florida and go to the 9th race and play the #5 win and place

and for the last track today, lets go out to california for santa anita in the 7th race where we will play the #2 sugarmint win and place and play a exacta using the #2 with the 6-7-11-13

well i hope there aint no scratches, but if there is just omit them from the bets

good luck folks and bring home the bacon

JoeyP ... Thanks for your tips Heading to the track,hope to cash in on some of your Plays --- haven't looked at the program yet--but the 4th Race at Aqueduct has a horse i've been following # 8 Touch of Perfection (may go off favorite-hope not) also this evening at Penn 3rd Race # 1 Song Sung Sweet (5-1 ML) (this may change after i look at the program-but should take a look at)

Good morning all today is friday the 9th and lets see if we can do better than 50% today
my first bet today will be at the 6th at philadelphia park and i will play the #5 nasdaq queen win and place and also play a exacta box 5-4

in my next bet lets go down to florida to gulfstreram in the 8th and play the #7 mousse au choclat win and place

my next bet lets go to aqueduct in the 8th race and i want to play the #6 nijinsky bullet win and place and also want to play a daily double using the #5 and #6 in the 8th with the #3 and #9 in the 9th

and my last bet of day is aqueduct 9th race and we will play the #3 win and place and also throw in a place bet on #9 who might just pop at big balloons with chop chop on him

good luck today and lets get at least 66% today

Good morning all today is the 10th of january and we will go to aqueduct in the 3rd race and hope the snow dont cancell us today and we will play the # 5 unwritten win and place and play a straight exacta #5 with the 3-4-7 also play a 4=5 ex box

next race lets go to santa anita in the 8th race and play the #7 well alarmed win and place and play a straight exacta #7 with 1-2-4 also play a 1-7 exacta box

good luck today