Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

Default Joeyp"s winner circle

Hi , i just joined the forum and can handicap thoroughbreds and would like to start posting some picks daily'

today is the 1st of the year 2009 and i will go to the 3rd race at philadelphia park and i will play a exacta box using the #2 treasure mountain with the 3-6-5

next bet i will go to aqueduct in the 8th race and play a straight exaca using the #6 zada belle with the 1 and 3

and my final bet will be a late double using zada belle in the 8th with the #8 mr serious and #10 Inside Zone

well lets see how i do the 1st day here and good luck to everyone and happy new year to all
Give Points

Points Awarded:

zebra58 gave joeyp1222 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

copacker gave joeyp1222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

good morning race fans its friday the 2nd and im gonna try to make you all winners at aqueduct today
in the first, lets play the #7and #3 keyed with the # 3-5-6 in the 2nd for the early double in the 2nd race i got a exacta box for you which is the 3-5-6 and win-place on #6 trillion and for my money maker bet for you, try a pick 3 in the 1st using the 2-3-7 in the 1st with the 3-5-6 in the 2nd with the #1 and #2 in the 3rd

lets score today

Good morning horse players today is saturday the 3rd and im gonna give ya 2 tracks to play today.
To start the day off, lets go to the first track which is tampa downs . In the 8th race i really like this #8 taking stock who shipped in here from churchill in november and they stretched him out and today they shorten him up a little and put daniel centeno on with proctor as trainer which is good combination and i think he wins easy i would play a $10 exacta #8 with 3-6-11 and also a $10 box 8-11

next bet lets cruise on over to fairgrounds in louisiana and i wii start with the 8th race there and play the #1 royal humor $10 win and place

next bet at the fairgrounds in the 9th race l ets play what i think is a very good bet(i hate to say lock)which will be a $10 exacta box using the #1 guitar man who is 5-5 in the money with 4 wins and a 3rd and #8 desert wheat who is trained by bill mott and got top jockey there patrick valenzuela aboard and they should love this distance
i'll also play a $3 superfecta #8 with the #1 with the #3 ,#4, #6 with the #2
i'll also play a $3 superfecta #8 with the #1 with the #2 with the #3,#4,#6

good luck and have fun

Hy there its sunday and im gonna try to give ta the pick 4 in the 6th at aqueduct
in the 6th lets use the #1 and #7 with the #1 and #6 in the 7th with the #3 in the 8th with the #3, #8, and #12 in the 9th

in the 8th lets play a $20 late double using the #3 with the #3, #8 and #12

if you flat my top picks, you should do well also

good luck horse players and may i see you at the finish line

Good afternoon race fans after reviewing my last top picks in the last 51 races i realize that i had 47% winners, 59% 2nd places and 67% 3rd places this is really high % so i decided to only play wi-place-show bets and to avoid the exocotic bets
with this in mind, heres 3 races for you today

in the 8th at philly park play the #1 identical win-place-show
in the 9th race at philly park play the #9 celtic symphony
in the 9th race at turf paradise play the #8 reagans genius

lets see if this makes a huge difference and good luck

Goo morning folks today i got one race for you at philadelphia park in the 9th race the horse is #5 gossip gil which will be the chalk and is tranined by ben perkins and ridden by stewart elliot which is a great combination other horses i like under him is the 6-8-11

in this race i want to try a superfecta 5 with 6 with 8-11 with 8-11

and of coarse play exactas 5 over 6-8-11

Ok folks today is a new day and its wednesday the 7th and im gonna try and give ya 4 different tracks today to play i dont know if any will be scratched at this time but just omit them if there is any and we will 1st go to gulstream park in the 7th race and we will play the #12 horse sconset win and place

at the 2nd track of the day lets go to aqueduct in the 9th race and we will play the # 6 horse express to the west win and place and also we will play a exacta box using the #6 with the 1-4-7

at the 3rd track of the day lets go to west virginia to charleston racetrack in the 7th race and we will play the # 9 crafty lion win and place and also we will play a straight exacta using the #9 with the 3-7-8

and for the 4th track of the day, lets go out to santa anita in california for the 7th race and we will play the # 1 horse devoted magic win and place and also play a straight exacta using the #1 with the 2-6-8-10

well i hope we do well and i hope you all have fun today and good luck and remember to bet with your head and not over it