Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

BG I totally agree not a word from them in here and I even asked them to please come here and explain this. I don't understand why they could not even just come in and say this is what happened in short detail. This just doesn't sound right and it might be just because they don't like him or something. If Joeyp had the same problem then it could be related. I just don't understand why they haven't came in here and said a short statement. That is all I ask for. This is not too smart and it is making them look horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
BG I totally agree not a word from them in here and I even asked them to please come here and explain this. I don't understand why they could not even just come in and say this is what happened in short detail. This just doesn't sound right and it might be just because they don't like him or something. If Joeyp had the same problem then it could be related. I just don't understand why they haven't came in here and said a short statement. That is all I ask for. This is not too smart and it is making them look horrible.

i think they really dont care about the non pros and think they are leaning on making this a all pro status
maybe im wrong but it sure feels like the non pros get the shaft around here

I agree joeyp that this could be a thing against non pros. It would not shock me one little bit. I think there is a different way to handle these problems with people having multiple accounts. If they would put my ideas into consideration it would eliminate some of these issues. Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone and I hope Gremlin gets allowed back in. They still owe us a short explanation about what happened and what we can do to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else here.

I JUST GOT HOME FROM MY WEEKEND HOLIDAY AND GOT THIS PM FROM GREMLIN LAD WHO IS GETTING THE SHAFT
HES WILLING TO LEAVE SBR JUST SO HIS NEPHEW (atp123)
CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE SITE I THINK HES GETTING REALLY DISGUSTED WITH THIS SITE LIKE OTHER NON PRO STATUS MEMBERS.

HANG IN THERE LARRY, AND I KNOW YOU CANT EVEN READ THIS, BUT YOU WILL CHEER UP WHEN I COME UP THERE FOR MY SARATOGA HOLIDAY

I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD HANDICAP ALL NIGHT AND JUST ORDER A PIZZA WHILE I WAS BUSY PUTTING IN MY TIME BUT SINCE THEY GET ALL THE POINTS BACK FOR NON PROS, NO MORE PIZZAS FOR ME. WELL HERES WHAT GREMLIN LAD HAS TO SAY IN HIS PM TO ME

7/03/11

Joey..
Just to let you know about my status at "that other site"......

When you log on, you would receive 2 points. Now, for the past two days when I log on, I do not receive any points.

pretty soon, I probably won't even be able to log on.

I sent an explanation to the forum e-mail address about a week ago explaining what and why this problem happened.

SUGGESTED that they could eliminate me all together BUT please reinstate ATP123.

I never received and emails or messages from anybody connected with the site wanting to know my story as "they stated" that they sent to me....or have I received an acknowledgment to my email I sent.
SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE would be appreciated.

Just that lady .... Shari91... that said I had multiple accounts and "You have received an infraction at Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping "

Hope you are enjoying your July 4 vacation.

Gremlin Lad

To the moderators why don't you guys explain what happened here? I haven't heard a word and I have asked on what side of the story you guys have in this. I just don't understand you guys at all here. I would be on here with a short explanation on what happened here so it does happen to others also. I just don't get it. Come on guys we need to hear what has happened here.

to i win with sports

i just read in the gold room that you lost your pm privaleges because i asked you a question and you pm ed the answer to me.

Im really sorry they did this to you and dont know whats going on

maybe they want me to leave and if that is so, i wish they would tell me and leave my friends alone

theres always other homes out there