Login Search

Joeyp"s winner circle

Last Post

I wonder for how long joeyp? I think all of us need to flood in that all of disagree with this totally. It sure would get noticed in players forum. I will get this sent out when I get home tonight to every mod that I know. If there is plenty more of us that does the same then they will act on this wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
I wonder for how long joeyp? I think all of us need to flood in that all of disagree with this totally. It sure would get noticed in players forum. I will get this sent out when I get home tonight to every mod that I know. If there is plenty more of us that does the same then they will act on this wrongdoing.

when willie b did it to me last year, took 3 months for them to let me chat again
they have strict policys for some reason or they get power hungrey

i think it was totally uncalled for because other people cut and paste and bring stuff to this forum all the time. he was just bringing some results for the fellow that wanted to know some results

i totally disagree with this kind of action, i think he should have been given a warning and explain his wrong doing

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
Joeyp,

Lou informed me that he has multiple accounts within the same household and hasn't answered why. I don't know the details but at least I got the information from Lou. I want to thank Lou for informing me of this.

That makes a whole lot more sense than getting banned for posting a link.

SBR has to control that. Otherwise, every other knuckle head on this site would have a half dozen or more accounts.

I totally understand their position on that

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
That makes a whole lot more sense than getting banned for posting a link.

SBR has to control that. Otherwise, every other knuckle head on this site would have a half dozen or more accounts.

I totally understand their position on that

this is what happened gremlin has his account and works long hours and has a mother of 85. his nephew (atp 123) also has a account at his own house just blocks away from gremlin. when gremlin is working, atp goes to gremlins house and cares for his grandmother while gremlin is at work atp logs onto gremlins computer and signs his user name to sbr and goes on when gremlin comes home, atp goes home and gets on his computer and gremlin posts stuff under his account late at night or early morning

he does not have multiple accounts, this is what is going on and to me thers no problem and the mods should reevaluate the situation and give gremlin and atp back their privelges

what does everyone think about this situation.? its like a friend of yours stops over and logs into sbr on your computer and then they say you have multiple accounts

any thoughts on this guys?

I would complain big time on this Joeyp. I would like to see them be understandable on this. I would for sure send this over to Sam9ball because he is a really decent guy that can sort all of this out and what Lou has said is not the whole story here. Thanks joeyp for the information on this and if Gremlin needs Sam's number let me know I have it in my phone.

Joey I sent a message to Lou and Sam9ball on this and I hope they reconsider. I would be very disappointed if they don't cut the guy a break here. They sure need to contact Gremlin on this and find out what has happened here first. I just cannot believe that they did this without contacting him to defend himself first.

Haven't checked in for awhile. Looks like alot going on. Hope things get cleared up cause GL is a good guy. But by the same token I can see why the mods are very careful. There are alot of goofballs out there that will take advantage of any situation.
Hope you all have a safe and fun upcoming weekend.