Login Search

Friday 4/29 Contest

Last Post

Default Friday 4/29 Contest

6 Point Contest

Trying a different format

Pick 5 W/P/S Bets from any track or combination of tracks.All scores will be using $2 W/P/S

List as many alternate picks as you feel is needed because if your pick is scratched and there isn't an alternate you will get no credit

Example
1--3-Mike's Pick/Belmont Race 3
2--5-Mike's Pick #2//Keeneland Race 7
3--2-Mike's Pick #3/Tampa Bay Race 8
4--9-Mike's Pick #4/Keeneland Race 5
5--1-Mike's Pick #5/Charles Town Race 2
6-ALTERNATE
7-ALTERNATE
8-ALTERNATE
9-ALTERNATE

ALL PICKS HAVE TO BE POSTED BY 1 PM EST.ANY RACES BEFORE THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE

Everyone that is participating in the horse contest will be invited to a sports contest. You must join the sports contest to put your points in the pool. Do not make a sports contest pick. REPEAT DO NOT MAKE A SPORTS CONTEST PICK

Mike,

The 1 horse at Evangeline tonight in the 3rd race is from some real good connections who have very good horses. they just claimed this maiden for like $30,000 at the Fair Grounds which means they must really like him. Short odds will be on him but he should be there at the end. maybe good exotic pay-offs.

Good Luck,
The house

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
Mike, The 1 horse at Evangeline tonight in the 3rd race is from some real good connections who have very good horses. they just claimed this maiden for like $30,000 at the Fair Grounds which means they must really like him. Short odds will be on him but he should be there at the end. maybe good exotic pay-offs. Good Luck, The house

Thx looks like Jacinto has a shot at a triple in races 2,3, and 4.

MikeMcA
8-Que Posse/Belmont/ Race 5
2-Wann A Light/Fonner/ Race 3
6-Windward Islands/Keeneland/ Race 9
7-Afleet Lass/Calder/ Race 7
1-Winged Hero/Pimlico/ Race 8

Alternates in order
8-Akilina/Belmont/ Race 4
9-Take Her Tothe Top/Atlantic City/ Race 5
3-Alaska Miss/Hollywood/ Race 6

Quote Originally Posted by zebra58 View Post
no sbr blackjack for me today, no contest pnts it looks like the end date on thurs contest is sat4/30 guessing the points will come by sunday

I changed it to end today.I don't know why but it automatically changes the end date to later than I set it.