Login Search

Diesel's NHL Follow the Public Thread of Dogs 52% or Higher

Last Post

Nice system so far, this could get interesting. As chizzy said, I think the Flames were a play tonight. I'm checking out the consensus percentage at Vegas Insider. My question is are you just looking at the final percentage right before the puck drops or just the overall percentage throughout the day? I could be wrong, but i always thought that the betting percentages shown were for the line that was posted at that time. Anyone know if the percentages shown include all the bets though out the day or just for the current posted line?

Quote Originally Posted by simplydusty View Post
Nice system so far, this could get interesting. As chizzy said, I think the Flames were a play tonight. I'm checking out the consensus percentage at Vegas Insider. My question is are you just looking at the final percentage right before the puck drops or just the overall percentage throughout the day? I could be wrong, but i always thought that the betting percentages shown were for the line that was posted at that time. Anyone know if the percentages shown include all the bets though out the day or just for the current posted line?
looking at pregame.com it shows the opening line and then the current line so i would assume that it is showing the total percentage bet despite line changes. another winner today if you counted calgary, which i did as i had picked that one myself anyway. so so far this system is proving pretty good. and ive been making my plays as close to puck drop as possible because if the thinking is that the sharps are playing late on underdogs then you want it to be as late as possible. thats my views anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
looking at pregame.com it shows the opening line and then the current line so i would assume that it is showing the total percentage bet despite line changes. another winner today if you counted calgary, which i did as i had picked that one myself anyway. so so far this system is proving pretty good. and ive been making my plays as close to puck drop as possible because if the thinking is that the sharps are playing late on underdogs then you want it to be as late as possible. thats my views anyway.
The closer you wait until gametime the beter off you are. I post a little earlier so guys can do other research if they like.

Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by The-Diesel View Post
Damn guys, I tought I posted it LOL

Wednesday, 10/20/10 plays

The system has two plays tonight!!

GL on your bets.

1 unit
54% Anaheim +117
57% Buffalo +100

System Record
11-7
61%