Login Search

Who's the best NHL capper in here...

Last Post

I dont want to sound arragant on my first post but I saw this thread and decided to register. I have been looking at this site for about a year now and there are some decent NHL cappers. With that said, I'm not trying to pump my own tires here but im doing pretty well this year and disagree with over 50% of the picks on this board. An example is LT profits. This guy is continuously picking the sketchiest games looking for some sort of hidden value that isnt there. His record speaks for itself this year. Hockey is all about momentum and betting from the gut. Today I like det/Stl over 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by samghaf View Post
I dont want to sound arragant on my first post but I saw this thread and decided to register. I have been looking at this site for about a year now and there are some decent NHL cappers. With that said, I'm not trying to pump my own tires here but im doing pretty well this year and disagree with over 50% of the picks on this board. An example is LT profits. This guy is continuously picking the sketchiest games looking for some sort of hidden value that isnt there. His record speaks for itself this year. Hockey is all about momentum and betting from the gut. Today I like det/Stl over 5.5
i think the guy was asking who you thought the best capper was. not "who's picks do you like the least-while not posting any actual picks yourself yet blowing smoke up your own (lurker) ass"

hell of a 1st SBR post though
you're gonna make a chit pile of friends i can tell

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
TodaysAction or DennisGreen IMHO. Good luck sir.
Quote Originally Posted by inflames View Post
DennisGreen!
Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
DG but i do read Actions write up also.
Thanks guys for the shoutouts. I like to think I do pretty good but I am prone to swings like the rest of us so I'm no God. I'd like to give a shout out to Cecil, Schenker, TA, xxx and others as top cappers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
He's a tout dude. We don't look too kindly upon touts in this forum.

Ram, sorry if I offended anyone. I'm new to this site and am checking out the threads that talk about who is a good capper. I figured I would just throw out someone that I've been following who does pretty well. Maybe it will help some folks.

My vote goes to DG (DennisGreen). Hes proven, consistent and has very good work ethic. Guy posts everyday regardless of slump and has in game/discussions thread to allow others to see his views on the game. His RECORD in the green speaks for itself and with over 25,000 hits on the thread I would say hes the people's champion in NHL SBR. (Comparatively to NBA LakerBoy).

You would be a square not to listen and watch his plays. Alot of his plays make common sense and an example of his PoD today. +1.5 goals OVER in 1st period makes sense with two of the best Offensive NHL teams in the league with history of high scoring games = $$$. This is just one example of his logical thinking and in the long run, he will show you why he's a Sharp.

thanks for the honorable mention DG(and i mean that) but im just a regular working schlub with some extra time on my hands due to a busted wheel about 10 weeks ago. love hockey and found a good forum with some good cappers and started making some picks that pay with a lil homework involved. its been a fun first season of nhl wagering and im already bummed it'll be winding down....but then there's my phils holy chit i can bet on the phils! well, summer wont be so bad after all

im always checking out TA's thread for his thoughts on things...wings homer with a good eye for a wager
schenkers been the o/u assassin and as stated DG is solid stuff. pimike & vindicate seem to know their hockey and jays nhl tips has been quietly piling up $ in his thread.
like everyone else though, prone to hot and cold flashes. its gambling. + its gambling hockey....

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
Tread lightly in NHL. Some posters fluff it up like you walk in and just start taking money from bookies. It is just as difficult to cap as other sports.
Curious who does that? Usually just posters with like 10 post counts I find will post their LOCK OF THE YEAR and THIS PLAY WILL NOT LOSE type of threads. NHL is a grind and is the most volatile sport to cap in my opinion. If you picked every single dog this year I bet you'd be up pretty substantially. Way more upsets happen in NHL than NBA/NFL etc.