Login Search

****** Doubledime's NHL ******

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
Sorry for posting just 15 minutes before post, but I really don't have control over when he calls with the plays. He said he'll have tonight at least 30 minutes before post time.
no worries. thanks for taking the time and effort to pass the picks to us.

Good evening,

Those of you that have followed me over the years know that I don't complain too much when I lose, and don't "thump my chest" when I win, but today we go 13-3 in College hoops and 3-0 in the NHL (albeit I get those plays from a friend) for a total of 16-3 for the day. Feeling pretty good right now, just saying.........

DD
Give Points

Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave doubledime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hockey129 gave doubledime 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wlulaxer gave doubledime 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Congrats DD. Just starting to follow you the last 5 days in hockey so appreciate the work you put in and the hockey plays you pass on. I read the baseball forum and saw your posts from last year. Are you posting your plays again this season and it looked looks like your VMI plays were new in 2017. Are you posting those as well? Great results in 2017! Interesting reading about VMI overall. Thx again.

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
Good evening,

Those of you that have followed me over the years know that I don't complain too much when I lose, and don't "thump my chest" when I win, but today we go 13-3 in College hoops and 3-0 in the NHL (albeit I get those plays from a friend) for a total of 16-3 for the day. Feeling pretty good right now, just saying.........

DD
Points Awarded:
J.M. Disciple gave doubledime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.
hockey129 gave doubledime 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.
wlulaxer gave doubledime 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.
Thanks for the points guys

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
I know you mentioned before you don't bet all of them, they are first looks. Do you mind sharing which ones you actually bet? Season is like 53% overall. Trying to see if we can hit 55%. For NBA i follow allnighter. Hes at 57-58%.
I think you are talking about NCAA hoops, right? I like the first half plays the best.

Quote Originally Posted by tdnufb View Post
Congrats DD. Just starting to follow you the last 5 days in hockey so appreciate the work you put in and the hockey plays you pass on. I read the baseball forum and saw your posts from last year. Are you posting your plays again this season and it looked looks like your VMI plays were new in 2017. Are you posting those as well? Great results in 2017! Interesting reading about VMI overall. Thx again.
Thanks td. I wish I could take the credit for the hockey success, so far, but as I mentioned early on, I have an "old timer" hockey handicapping friend that gives me the plays. As far as bases are concerned, depending on time, I will be posting plays with some minor modifications.

DD