Login Search

Vancouver puck line!!

Last Post

Your telling me!!

I went all in on Vancouver moneyline and to say i was a little bit shattered when they went 3 - 0 down in the first is an understatement.

Those twins man, they are something special and for that coach to put in that goalie (I forget his name he used to play for the leaves) anyway what a crazy win and what a 3rd period.

PS I am never betting hockey again

Sorry rich boy. I was waiting for someone on the other side of the spectrum to come in here.

I'm on such a crazy rollercoaster ride so far tonight. Took Carolina ML against Chicago which was a ballzy pick and just had LA win in a shootout as well.

Got San Jose -1.5 for 1 unit and the under in Edmonton and Calgary 5.5 for 2 units. Hopefully I can make it 5-0 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
I had Tor +1.5 and I want to blow my brains out.
Sorry buddy that's sick. Aren't you a Canucks fan? WTF you doing betting against your boys? If I'm wrong correct me, but I was pretty sure you were a Nucks fan. That is definitely a sick beat though man especially when they were up 3-0. My condolences

Quote Originally Posted by jhause13 View Post
Sorry rich boy. I was waiting for someone on the other side of the spectrum to come in here.

I'm on such a crazy rollercoaster ride so far tonight. Took Carolina ML against Chicago which was a ballzy pick and just had LA win in a shootout as well.

sounds like my day