Login Search

Saturday parley

Last Post

sure can
boston is gonna tighten it up prolly after getting hammered, always love taking bs after losing 2 or 3 in a row.
leafs vs sabres, fade the sabres no matter who plays them.
blue are the blues, caps cant keep up, espeically after playing yesterday and losing then having to travel to stlouis.

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
Boston just looks bad right now, and they have not had any goaltending either. I would be hesitant betting the Bs, espically going against CAR who are starting to get some confidence
Agree, at the shite odds you are getting no reason to play the Bruins here. Chara, Krejci out and Rask not playing that well, that's three key cogs not there really, Burgeron ain't superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handsome View Post
Stood call AMarius good thing I didn't listen to the other guys
good stuff.. two more to go, i played the -1 on all three parlayed so the boston game pushed for me.. but better than losing...
boston rarely loses 3 games in a row, i know they did earlier in the season, but a team of their calibre, learn after getting shitted on 11-2 in two games. people just loving on the canes, because they were winning recently but they were all home games, they are NOT a good road team.

goodluck!