Login Search

Playoff Cash Thread

Last Post

You have one guy giving you a hard time & you wanna stop posting?
I get hassled every day by 15-16 guys. Ten, Twenty times a day.
"------I DON'T NEED TO FILL OUT THIS LINE, DO I?-----"
You bet a lot of chalk so when you lose you lose quite a bit but either way, record not withstanding, you are still up a few units.
You're not as good as you think you are but, you're picking well, & since you claim to be making money with these picks you could shut these guy up by simply posting screenshots of your plays. This way you don't have to continually threaten to stop posting or leave.
Then we can all tail you with confidence.
Just a suggestion.
You should be betting larger amounts if you are betting as many favourites as you have.
Hopefully they keep hitting for you.
GL

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
You have one guy giving you a hard time & you wanna stop posting?
I get hassled every day by 15-16 guys. Ten, Twenty times a day.
"------I DON'T NEED TO FILL OUT THIS LINE, DO I?-----"
You bet a lot of chalk so when you lose you lose quite a bit but either way, record not withstanding, you are still up a few units.
You're not as good as you think you are but, you're picking well, & since you claim to be making money with these picks you could shut these guy up by simply posting screenshots of your plays. This way you don't have to continually threaten to stop posting or leave.
Then we can all tail you with confidence.
Just a suggestion.
You should be betting larger amounts if you are betting as many favourites as you have.
Hopefully they keep hitting for you.
GL
I already posted screen shots lol

Quote Originally Posted by JackieTiramisu View Post
Nav, Keep posting plays. Looking forward to tomorrow, I need some sure hit winners. Lost too much playing BlackJack past two days.
Tomorrow's games are hard...but here's my picks follow em but don't unload by any means .

LAK ML- do or die. I don't see sj playing with the same urgency as la

Det TT o2.5 - this will be a good value play I personally think this game will be high scoring kind of like a breakout game for this series

*bonus* LAC ML NBA vs goldenstate . Griffin on a mission

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
Tomorrow's games are hard...but here's my picks follow em but don't unload by any means .

LAK ML- do or die. I don't see sj playing with the same urgency as la

Det TT o2.5 - this will be a good value play I personally think this game will be high scoring kind of like a breakout game for this series

*bonus* LAC ML NBA vs goldenstate . Griffin on a mission

Anyone follow on wings?

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
Anyone follow on wings?
Bahaha attempting to brag just cuz they scored 2 in the first half of the game...idiot!! And stop crying about your losses happening late in the game you fkn baby... you won the same way early with the Blues..