Login Search

Playoff Cash Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
4-1-0 .. I can be as cocky as I want. And I won on ducks. Didn't feel like posting where people only talk shit when u lose.

Tomorrow's pick is Chicago black hawks ML.
You talk crap more than anyone on here, and apparently back out of bets. Your word is useless.

4-1-0 .. I can be as cocky as I want. And I won on ducks. Didn't feel like posting where people only talk shit when u lose.

Tomorrow's pick is Chicago black hawks ML.
You post this in my thread and then take CHI tomorrow??

Miller was shaky won't happen again. 52 shots on net for STL?

LOL Vegas39 was right, zero credibility. Hope you hit for my sake you tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
You post this in my thread and then take CHI tomorrow??

Miller was shaky won't happen again. 52 shots on net for STL?

LOL Vegas39 was right, zero credibility. Hope you hit for my sake you tool.
I never said STL will sweep Chicago... Try reading my post again.. ALL of it idiot. You said hawks to win the series I said that was dumb.. Hawks to win game 2 is completely different . Who wouldn't back the defending champs against going 0-2? Dumb penetrate. Run along no one on this hockey forum has better picks /logical picks than I do. Credibility ? Please I could care less about what you think.

Better and more logical picks? Hahaha where was the logic in Tampa? Backup goaltender who played like crap versus Price who had a bad game in game 1.

THEN the leading scorer of the team was announced to most likely miss the game. Yet you still found Tampa more logical? What a joke you are. Please do explain your "logic" behind this.

Look at this clowns posts, one says 4-0 up 2700, then a few posts down it says 4-0 up 2400. Credibility hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Better and more logical picks? Hahaha where was the logic in Tampa? Backup goaltender who played like crap versus Price who had a bad game in game 1.

THEN the leading scorer of the team was announced to most likely miss the game. Yet you still found Tampa more logical? What a joke you are. Please do explain your "logic" behind this.

Look at this clowns posts, one says 4-0 up 2700, then a few posts down it says 4-0 up 2400. Credibility hah.
Logic behind Tampa :

Game 2 at home down 1-0 with a squad that didn't have playoff experience. Logic behind it is the boys got a taste of playoff hockey and knew they had to put up a better performance than they did in game one (44-25 shots) if they wanted a chance to win. Price is known to choke.. Any goalie could win behind this years team Canada and he showed he's an average-above average goalie at best.. And look idiot Tampa outplayed Montreal they had a lot of pressure to start off but luck wasn't on their side and price played a great game(which I did not expect) .. Shots were 27-26 tb.. MTL had 4 power plays including a 4 min pp which was cut short but nonetheless they still had more chances on pp. You're an idiot if you can make an arguement for the habs other than "better goalie vs backup goalie" stop making a fool out of yourself I lost one game big deal? Me >you. I'm ip 2700-2400 I don't record all my plays if u want a pic I got u? U ain't asking for it cuz u know I got it. Now follow my bet or lose IDGAF .

Logic behind Tampa :

Game 2 at home down 1-0 with a squad that didn't have playoff experience. Logic behind it is the boys got a taste of playoff hockey and knew they had to put up a better performance than they did in game one (44-25 shots) if they wanted a chance to win. Price is known to choke.. Any goalie could win behind this years team Canada and he showed he's an average-above average goalie at best.. And look idiot Tampa outplayed Montreal they had a lot of pressure to start off but luck wasn't on their side and price played a great game(which I did not expect) .. Shots were 27-26 tb.. MTL had 4 power plays including a 4 min pp which was cut short but nonetheless they still had more chances on pp. You're an idiot if you can make an arguement for the habs other than "better goalie vs backup goalie" stop making a fool out of yourself I lost one game big deal? Me >you. I'm ip 2700-2400 I don't record all my plays if u want a pic I got u? U ain't asking for it cuz u know I got it. Now follow my bet or lose IDGAF .
+ if you based your whole bet on MTL around palat a rookie being out for his 2nd playoff game of his career you won't win many games. Mackinnon sits out tomorrow you gonna pound the wild? You blind betting. I actually know what I'm doing unlike you.

Hahaha this is hilarious. Keep going buddy, free laughs coming from your posts.

Habs clearly the better team.
Palat being out his 2nd, 5th, 100th career playoff game, same thing you clown, the LEADING SCORER for the Bolts. They already have no depth as is, and an average goaltender.

And the Avalanche has depth you clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Hahaha this is hilarious. Keep going buddy, free laughs coming from your posts.

Habs clearly the better team.
Palat being out his 2nd, 5th, 100th career playoff game, same thing you clown, the LEADING SCORER for the Bolts. They already have no depth as is, and an average goaltender.

And the Avalanche has depth you clown.
Yeh okay bud. Palat isn't a significant loss . Stamkos hedman would be a loss to change ur pick.. If ur logic made so much sense why were the bolts faved? You're an idiot bet on the blues . I dare you.

Try to actually have a documented winning thread before you talk shit... this thread is gonna die in flames like the other 95%

And further more if you are confident in STL winning the series you would take CHI to win series at+150 right now and then take STL to win series at probably + money after they lose game 2 and home ice so you are free-rolling.... idiot.. You don't know $hit about capping rook