Login Search

McDabs 2014 NHL Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
Like this future. GL mcdabbydab
Thanks, I was surprised they were hangin that line so high when only one game away from conf finals...

If the Pens hadn't had that epic collapse I would have felt more comfortable throwing a couple units on it.

Montreal has been the most impressive team all playoffs and I really like their chances against the Rags

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
Thanks, I was surprised they were hangin that line so high when only one game away from conf finals...

If the Pens hadn't had that epic collapse I would have felt more comfortable throwing a couple units on it.

Montreal has been the most impressive team all playoffs and I really like their chances against the Rags
Agreed. I took them to beat the Bruins. There's something about that team that seems special this season. Of course i'm rooting for my Kings but its hard not to like the habs chances the way they are playing.

Cashed a nice lil prop of Rangers more Penalty Min for 1x last night that was not added due to a strange line completely absorbing my attention...

STRAIGHT BET
[15209] ALT5 SERIES -RANGERS (NYR) -3+1250

I ended up playing it for 2x... so hoping for the Rags sweep. Canadiens Future at +900 is done.

Will most likely play tonights game live if anything... too much juice for Chiraq