Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Yep

To win the series:
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Boston

LA

Doubled up those first 3 and took them to win game 1 + series as well.
3-4-0

NHL Playoffs Record
36-22-0

Had a good day in the AHL, 3-0-0, didn't have the time to post them unfortunately. Sucks I lost my big bet on Boston winning the East + the Pittsburgh hedge. Who would have seen both of them being knocked out in the second round.

Whats everyones thoughts on the next round? Montreal & Chicago? I'm a bit more worried about LA than NY?

I'm back????

TWO SOLID PICKS
Chicago ML
St. Louis ML

Medium picks
Canucks ML
Anaheim ML

Shakey pick
Pittsburgh ML

Take the 3 ways if you feel comfortable, stick to regulation, or throw in some parlays as well, personally liketo split my bets where I feel will be cash.

Thoughts and opinions as always!? Thats why I post here, not to tell people to tail me and that I will get them money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
I'm back????

TWO SOLID PICKS
Chicago ML
St. Louis ML

Medium picks
Canucks ML
Anaheim ML

Shakey pick
Pittsburgh ML

Take the 3 ways if you feel comfortable, stick to regulation, or throw in some parlays as well, personally liketo split my bets where I feel will be cash.

Thoughts and opinions as always!? Thats why I post here, not to tell people to tail me and that I will get them money.

5-0-0

NHL Season Record
5-0-0

11 units won me 25! (Lots of parlays, and some other side bets as well) units may not be as much as others but regardless a great day.