Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

I'm taking the Wild plus money. Gonna wait till the last second I'm guessing it'll keep growing because of the home trend in the west you spoke of. Avs were outplayed in two of the three games in Denver only to escape with last second regulation goals, with the help of the refs in one, and then OT winners.

What do you think about SJ/LA?

I hope the kids in Colorado get it done.

Reverse sweeps only happened a few times before, if San Jose chokes and loses, the team is gone. Coaching, management and players should be shipped out. It really is now or never for San Jose and the players know it.

San Jose's been great at home all year, LA has been average on the road. Already have series bets on San Jose, so I may just let those ride, or if the lines good enough and I'm feeling great about it, may lay a little more on San Jose, or just enjoy the game with what I already have on it.

500ish I think cause the dodgers postponed/pushchair. Post it when I get home in hour too hard to type on phone

flyers -115
wizards plus 4 1/2
mets +140
marlins -130
dodgers -170 (push)
brews +135
giants -160
mariners +155
Grizzlies plus 7
oakland -105

ended up with 475$$$$ lol. awesome win but im not kidding you ive done a 5$ parlay with at least 7 teams for past 2 months and for some odd reason i felt strong about nothing today and only made the 1$ parlay my only bet.
Last edited by shaggydog88; 04-30-14 at 03:47 AM.

AHL
Texas ML
Grand Rapids ML
St. Johns ML

Two bonus AHL picks (bit riskier)
Binghamton ML
Manchester ML

Took all 5 plus Flyers, Colorado, San Jose and dropped the minimum I can bet on a parlay for the hell of it, hopefully luck out like you Shaggy! Nice hit!
Last edited by Bettahs; 04-30-14 at 01:59 PM.

Just for the hell of it, and since the lines are great. I'm taking San Jose, Colorado, Philadelphia ML's. If these 3 win, I'm going to win a bunch of bets tonight, so may as well tack on a few more bets.

If San Jose loses though... Most of them flop, have San Jose in all those parlays I believe... Errr will be hard to watch!

Do like all 3 teams to win though.
Last edited by Bettahs; 04-30-14 at 01:58 PM.

GL. I feel home ice is only as good as the first 8-10 minutes. Stats may suggest otherwise, but I think if the away team can weather the storm early it becomes just another high intensity playoff game. That first ten minutes is always scary for away teams though. Plus I just feel it would be unjust for the Wild to lose this, they've been the better team the whole series.

I agree Root. Id say the entire first period tho. Away team going into intermission even down 1 defiantly hurts the moral.

According to my buddy being away doesn't really effect players, its being home that does... Butterfly's, want to impress more , target on your back, being the favorite . If your a team that's used to it, advantage. If your not then it can be a disadvantage in playoffs.

I think it all hinges on lundvquist.

Flyers 2-1 OT

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Boston to win the East 2.8 (earlier this season)
Boston to win game 1 and series @1.62
Pittsburgh to win game 1 and series @1.83
Anaheim to win game game 1 and series @1.83
(Parlayed those 3 as well)

To win series
Chicago
Colorado
Montreal
San Jose
Philadelphia
**** Starting goaltender may be injured
Boston
Anaheim
Pittsburgh

(Lots of parlays with teams from here)
7-4-0

NHL Playoffs Record
29-15-0

Colorado losing cost me 28 units worth... Uhhhhhhhhh great...

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
AHL
Texas ML
Grand Rapids ML
St. Johns ML

Two bonus AHL picks (bit riskier)
Binghamton ML
Manchester ML
2-1-0

AHL Playoffs Record
5-1-0

whhhhhaaaaaaaat. where the f did the heavy avalanche come into play?

sharks up 1-0, feelin good and then just bam. slow motion see me let go.

out of 4 future bets i still have 3 teams. bye sharks, hello ducks pens and hawks. in that order for money earned. hawks would break me even for futures. fkn sharks.
Last edited by shaggydog88; 05-01-14 at 02:26 AM.