Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

Haha damn! I hope the Flyers end up winning the series, would love to see Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia again.

As far as today... Not quite sure yet, what are you feeling?

I do think the Pittsburgh Penguins will take it tonight. Chicago is at home again, St.Louis likely still going to miss Backes, others on the team are probably banged up and playing injured...

Would like to think Anaheim wins tonight, undecided right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
AHL playoffs start today!

And just now I learned that they have 5 game series... That start 2 games on the road. Shows how much I follow the AHL!

Taking
Texas ML
Texas +1.5
AHL Night
2-0-0

AHL Playoffs Record
2-0-0

Texas is cash!!! Helped me a crap ton yesterday. And this whole season.

Pittsburgh ML
Chicago ML (if Backes does not play, game time decision)

Anaheim +1.5 I put along side Texas +1.5 AHL for a decent parlay.

NHL Night
1-2-0

NHL Playoffs Record
18-9-0

Penguins choke show + Getzlaf announced to miss the game just before puck drop, after I bet it. Grr!

Today

Zetterberg is back, but he has not played in a long long time.

Boston ML for me
San Jose +1.5 they are the dog again today, however the lines are even, threw it in a random parlay.
NHL Night
1-1-0

NHL Playoffs Record
19-10-0

7 AHL Playoff games tonight!

That pens loss the other night hurt...got the getzlaf news literally minutes after I put my bet in. If he's playing tonight I'm coming back with Anaheim, also going with Blues avoiding the Flyers so I'm not leaving the rink tonight double pissed off like Tuesday. What do you got tonight?

Errr no AHL picks tonight, dont have time to look in depth into the games/matchups. Sery. But I am semi blindly putting my money down on St. Johns, Abbotsford, Toronto, Manchester and Chicago.

As far as NHL I kind of want to lean and take Chicago... But in the West i believe the home teams only lost once all first round (if I heard correctly on tv yesterday)

Flyers do have their #1 back tonight, hope they win. A bit of a Anaheim fan, thats swaying me towards taking them regardless. Getzlaf and Selanne both participated on drills this morning, could both possibly play. (Selanne was just a healthy scratch)

I'll probably make my picks almost near or during the game, dont really have anything tonight.

I'm baaaaaaack. I was up camp and the only verizon tower within reach was down all fkn week.

Hope y'all did good.

Like the pens today . leaning sharks too.

Doing a parlay cause I haven't had time to look at much

Heat -5.. Jefferson is hurt. Miami should win by 15... Can't believe its only -200 ML. Prob gonna put a nice size bet on it
Spurs
Pens

Maybe add sharks also.

Did great! Hope you had fun being away from it all!

I'm taking Penguins, taking Sharks. Wanted to take Boston, but game had started and were already up by 1 by the time I got back from the gym.
Taking Colorado too they'll get it done.

AHL
Texas Stars ML once again!

NHL Playoffs Record
21-11-0

AHL Playoffs Record
3-0-0

Taking Chicago ML to close the series today.