Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

I watch parts of every game, whatevers exciting I'll watch, teams on a powerplay, I'll tune in there. Final few minutes ---> switch to that game, etc. Dont have my team in the playoffs, so thats why I just flip from game to game.

Was watching when Datsyuk made the Bruins look silly grrr!

i recorded every game so i could go back and watch. watched most of every game. MTL ML is again my fav pick tomorrow. need to look at more nhl stuff tomorrow to decide everything else but also like the sharks a lot again. not sure if sharks shut it down that 3rd period but kings did take COMPLETE control... going to chalk it up to the huuuge lead and say sharks squeeze out a W. 3-2.

as for MLB im hitting the giants ML again. might be a little bias cause lincecum has been one of my favorite pitchers sense he came into the league and its at -110. so tread on this one carefully. once again giants best 3 hitters crush lefties. ill be shocked if they lose 3 in a row.

giants ML
pirates ML... Cole has top 10 stuff in entire MLB. cant pass up -120..pirates bats hitting right now, cole will do enough to get them the W
texas ML... robbie ross has highest ground ball rate in MLB. plus texas bats are on fire last 2-3 games.
dodgers ML... arizona might be the worst team in the mlb right now besides goldschmidt. dodgers are just stacked. beckett pitched well last game and i expect the same here. -150 is GENEROUS.

Took your baseball picks!

Instead of taking Bruins ML, I took Red Wings +1.5 which pays back much better than B's to win. May throw it in a random parlay though.

Still thinking about the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
I like Colorado and Pittsburgh again to win, so ML.

Probably will be close games, only a small bet, nothing huge, maybe a parlay.
NHL Playoffs Night:
1-1-0

NHL Playoffs Record:
9-4-0
Last edited by Bettahs; 04-20-14 at 12:07 PM.

Instead of taking Bruins ML, I took Red Wings +1.5 which pays back much better than B's to win. May throw it in a random parlay though.
Montreal and San Jose
NHL Playoffs Night:
2-1-0

NHL Playoffs Record:
11-5-0

And no worries on the baseball! Had Bruins Montreal, San Jose in a parlay last night, that helped cover the baseball!

For some reason I had thought Philadelphia was down 2-0 before yesterdays game. So I passed on them. Hah stupid me.

Today... Hmm. I can see Dallas, Minnesota possibly sneaking out at least one win in their series. Chicagos ought to win one soon as well, Backes is not going to play, Seabrook is out, and they are playing in the mad house. Tough decisions, do these muster up a win tonight? Next home game? Even at all? But again Anaheim, Colorado, the much better teams... Could they sweep? Difficult night!

Ride the blackhawks!!!

Its now or never for the stars. Swept or win game 3.... Ducks the underdog tho?

20 mins to decide if I just want blackhawks or blackhawks/ducks.

Haven't had time to look at much baseball for today.

One lean is dodgers vs Phillies n cliff Lee tho. Dodgers ML.

Blackhawks ML and -1.5
Giants ML
Dodgers ML ( tread carefully, Lee a stud for Philly)
Annnddd I'm staying with the ducks ML.
Last edited by shaggydog88; 04-21-14 at 07:17 PM.

Wait till I figure out how to post a picture from my phone here tonight. Hit 9/10 in a 3$ parlay to win 7200$... The one I missed? Under in blazers/rockets NBA that went into overtime from that crazy freaking last minute... James harden GW free throws with 4 seconds left and lilliard comes down and hits a freaking 3 with no time. I'm still shook about it. I feel like I got bad beat in Texas hold em