Grand Rapids ML
Manchester ML
Norfolk ML
Binghamton ML
Scranton ML
Milwaukee ML
Texas ML

Charlotte ML

Lots of good teams versus bad teams today...
Wow, the best teams, that were most likely to win, actually end up losing. Weird.

AHL Night
4-5-0

New AHL Record
47-27-0

Just record, because I dont really have a consistent "unit" that I can track. I usually take what I guess would be my average unit and like to split that 40%/60% (or a little different some times) towards 3 Way ML and 2 Way ML. Some games may get a little extra bet on them, some a little less.

AHL
Albany ML
Hershey ML
Providence ML
Chicago ML
Texas ML
Last edited by Bettahs; 04-06-14 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Just record, because I dont really have a consistent "unit" that I can track. I usually take what I guess would be my average unit and like to split that 40%/60% (or a little different some times) towards 3 Way ML and 2 Way ML. Some games may get a little extra bet on them, some a little less.

AHL
Albany ML
Hershey ML
Providence ML
Chicago ML
Texas ML
3-2-0

New AHL Record
52-29-0

I dont think I know what the definition of profit is anymore. Fracking hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
So many games and I don't like any of them .... Past week has been impossible. If you want check out these 3 and throw em in AHL parlay or something..

White Sox with quintana on hill...

Brewers with Kyle lohse and Utley is out for Phillies

Nationals with gio gonzo vs miami
Thanks but I think I need to preserve my bank for playoffs, down a bunch from the past 2 weeks and should save the rest to have a decent amount for playoffs. Already have more than my BR locked into NHL futures!

Do you have a MLB thread?

It's my first season too, well I've only been around since after the Olympics. May as well start off somewhere, besides I try and use this thread to discuss and help myself and others with picks, I find it helpful. I also tend to do more analysis and such when I post plays here, making sure everythings good and some times posting reasons why.

Edit: Damn you went 3-0 last night! Nice!
Last edited by Bettahs; 04-09-14 at 04:06 AM.