Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post

Carolina ML
New Jersey ML
Anaheim ML

Los Angeles ML
Lets just see how i do for baseball and basketball for fun (dont watch baseball, basketball occasionally)

San Antonio ML
San Antonio Spread

Cincinnati ML
LA Angels M
L
NHL Night
2-2-0

New NHL Record
70-49-0

NBA Night
2-0-0

New NBA Record
3-0-0

Lets just forget about baseball for good now.
Cannot believe Ducks came back, but won in OT, ffs. And LA... Bad day!

good call on devils. hit em -1 1/2 .... F the kings. they ****** my night all up. came out up today but couldve hit a 6 team AND 7 team parlay if just the kings won.
bet a little bit of everything today and crushed mlb. wish i wouldve posted all the picks but ive been slacking on watching/reading up so havent been playing much.

ive been betting for exactly a year now and so far baseball has surprisingly been my best because its my least favorite sport.

really really like a ton of favorites tomorrow. And lines for MLB are still good for the great pitchers.

capitals ML..theyve been slumping but back at home with rest, they wont let the playoffs completely slip away til the very very end. dallas 2-6 in last 8 road games.

Devils ML.. dont need to say much here, playing buffalo... schnieder starting.

yankees ML... Sabathia has pitched a lot better than last year so far, he'll keep it up against the worst lineup
in the mlb, Astros. plus all of the yankees new free agents are all above average. ellsbury being a stud, and mccann can hit. expect a big turnaround this year for them. Lines will be good early. -160 AGAINST THE ASTROS.

dodgers ML.. Greinke is a top 10 pitcher. Ian kennedy has the stuff but hes inconsistant and even if both pitchers are in top form the dodgers lineup is better

Texas rangers ML.... Perez is very underrated but hes also a lefty, FOUR out of five of phillies best 3 hitters are all left handers. big advantage perez. Burnett will most likely pitch a good game but texas's lineup is full of studs.. Choo Fielder and Moreland all hit righters big time.

what do you think about these bettah????? im 50/50
avalanche
canadians..favorite out of these.
sharks -1.5
rangers
pens

also my neighbor who is obsessed with soccer is crushing barcelona tomorrow.. probably going to throw them in a couple parlays at -220 and -1 at -120 (draw is push)
Last edited by shaggydog88; 04-01-14 at 03:35 AM.

Hmmm I'll check out your baseball plays! Thanks!

As far as hockey... Not really feeling it today.
Avalanche are good, but Duchene + Parenteau are out.
Montreal and Tampa have both been teams to screw me over so not really sure, both are in consistent
Pittsburghs bat Carolina the past 4 meetings I believe, and won 2 in a row, hopefully a sign they've turned their team back around from that slump
Rangers versus the unpredictable Canucks, both teams versus their former coaches

I dont really know, especially due to yesterdays huge flop, I may just sit it out hockey wise for today and check out your baseball picks.

Edit: Interesting stat, Winnipeg is 1-7 in back to back games this year, and had a major collapse against Anaheim.
Last edited by Bettahs; 04-01-14 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
good call on devils. hit em -1 1/2 .... F the kings. they ****** my night all up. came out up today but couldve hit a 6 team AND 7 team parlay if just the kings won.
bet a little bit of everything today and crushed mlb. wish i wouldve posted all the picks but ive been slacking on watching/reading up so havent been playing much.

ive been betting for exactly a year now and so far baseball has surprisingly been my best because its my least favorite sport.
Indeed baseball is money. Knowing crap all about the sport I started late spring training this year and have won more than 85 percent of games. Never lost a night, opening day was great too

Second thought lets go with
New Jersey ML
New York Islanders ML
Pittsburgh ML
Phoenix ML

San Jose ML ----> only money if you take the 3 Way only
AHL Picks
Worechester ML
San Antonio ML
Chicago ML

Too bad one game went on early would have cashed.
NHL night
2-3-0

New NHL Record
72-52-0

AHL night
1-2

New AHL Record
42-22-0

Rough streak, teams aren't playing to their potentials.