Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
i could tell i hit a fuse there lol. i like the luongo trade...if they could have gotten a little more. they got contract relief which i personally think will help a lot. a lot of players would love to play with sedins/kesler.... but they never should have gotten rid of schnieder. they dont have many options right now besides free agency.

blackhawks ML
PSG -1
and screw it... jets ML
Contract relief? We need a goaltending relief. Besides we dont really even save much on the cap, we took 2 contracts and also retained salary from Florida. Also if Luongo retires early, we could be on the hook for 3-8 million until his contracts up.

i honestly never really looked into the trade so didnt know all the details to it.

today is tough... i dont like anything too much besides chicago.. i agree its really hard not to take ducks, them losing 4 in a row is vveerrryyyyy unlikely.

just going to let my parlay from last night ride out and put 1 side bet on Hawks ML

hawks ML
JetsML
PSG -1 = push

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Kind of hard not to take Anaheim to win over Calgary no matter how they are playing.

Todays Picks

NHL 36-25-0
Anaheim ML

AHL 19-7-0
St.Johns ML
Milwaukee ML
Texas ML
New Record:
NHL 36-26-0

AHL 20-9-0

Bad day, Colorado saved me though, thought I took Chicago and was pretty choked, turns out I took Colorado instead, oh well loss of a little only.

Early likes,
St.Louis (not much value here though)
Minnesota (NYR are a kind of a mess, Lundqvist will not start)
LA Kings (red hot, versus a Leafs team on at the end of their TOUGH California road trip)

Maybe San Jose
Not sure about Boston, back to back...

Starting goalies unannounced other than Minny NY game, Talbot vs Kuemper.

Busy day for myself, may or may not be able to answer questions, but shoot them anyways, everyone in here seems to help each other anyways.

Wow Blues are a huge odds favorite. Probably parlay material.

I would think Minnesota could NYR, they lost to Carolina even with Lundvqist. But MAN did Minne drop the ball against the Oilers. That was painful.

Today my MMA parlay team was Boston, I'm thinking tomorrow LA and/or St Louis.

I'm thinking San Jose "should" be able to beat Columbus?

sorry about the Hawks.. thought they were going to tie it there at the end! damn

san jose -130.. jumping on that for sure
Under 5 1/2 st louis
kings

... and what do you guys think about phoenix +1.5?? it was my gut instinct at first then when i started looking into it, looked even better. i think phoenix has a chance to win outright. and +1.5 at -165 seems pretty solid to me.

im staying the hell away from rangers minny. Talbot plays pretty well as a backup and i dont like kuemper at all 6 foot 5 garbage can. both teams really need the W.

need to look at everything tomorrow.