Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

Im thinking im gonna box the leafs/sj game on my proline pools lol which means either team can win as for the other parlay plays i think i gotta take St.Louis i dunno if Dallas will be up for the away game after last night, still unsure and looking for info on CLB/DET& PHX/FLA

thoughts? GL all

Quote Originally Posted by Eman69 View Post
Im thinking im gonna box the leafs/sj game on my proline pools lol which means either team can win as for the other parlay plays i think i gotta take St.Louis i dunno if Dallas will be up for the away game after last night, still unsure and looking for info on CLB/DET& PHX/FLA

thoughts? GL all
Columbus Detroit... Staying away. Howard is not in, Columbus has Bobrovsky. But the main reason is because they are too unpredictable. Will Detroit's depth continue to produce? Been doing great without the too guns, but for how long? Columbus on the other hand doesn't have much anymore either, so its ehhh, could see a result going either way.

Same goes for Florida, they really don't have anybody. Luongo got hung out to dry last game. The biggest reason for choosing Phoenix? The line is even for both teams, great odds for a bet that I believe Phoenix is more likely to win.

Sorry for the late reply, took a long time at the gym today, and thanks for the discussion guys!

sort of took the night off, didnt have any time to look at anything but did live bet SJ a little bit when i got home. for tomorrow i love the blackhawks.... i dunno about canucks.... canucks came out smoking in the first two periods then just fell apart? didnt watch the game so dont really have a feel for what happened. their going to be coming out on all gears vs jets though

Blackhawks ML
maybe canucks ML... whatta you think betttah?

First of all, the Canucks are my team. Staying the HELL away from the Canucks. Free falling the past 15 games. Their 2-7-1 in the past 10 games is actually a compliment to how they have actually been playing. Absolute crap. Team has hit rock bottom, not sure what the hell can be done besides firing all management and coaching staff in the off season and looking to do a quick rebuild/retool.

Team has no heart besides guys like Kesler and Bieksa, traded away two superstar goaltenders and are left with two young unproven Swedes.

Just a total mess. They could end up showing up tomorrow, or flop again. Gotta think Winnipeg will be giving it their all too, this is a huge 2 points in the wild card race for both teams (Canucks are so done though)

Canucks have hurt me too many times emotionally, and physically in my bank roll!

Colorado versus Blackhawks hmmm, last time they played about a week ago? I took Colorado, they won, this time around Chicago's picked up their game (weren't off to such a great start after the Olympic break) So again, could see it going either way, Colorado does have a great home record. Starting goalies may help you decide on this one, can't really pick a winner this time around.

Anaheim may be all I take tomorrow.

Only had 1 parlay tonight, and Minnesota lost to Edmonton of all teams lol.

Shaggydog- see what Bettahs says about Blackhawks vs Avs, but last time these two team played I went with the Hawks and Bettahs went with the Avs, and the Avs won. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Avs have beaten the Hawks every time they've played so far?

I didn't catch the Canucks vs Isles, but in the blink of an eye they allowed 7 goals. Crazy shit. My friend was pulling his hair out because he had Canucks in a parlay

good insight. yeah i knew what was going on from the outside looking in in vancouver but didnt know how exactly they were playing ha. im just completely staying away from that game.

grew up in pittsburgh, been a huge fan forever, my family is all tied in somehow with them.... but their my #2 team now and it wasnt my choice lol
one of my best friends made it to nhl and when the hawks played pittsburgh... it was impossible not to root for the hawks. i was more mad when the pens won than when the hawks won soooo yeah.

anyways i love the hawks tomorrow. talked to him tonight and he basically said nobody was hyped last game and thought theyd fly by colorado. theyll be stepping their game up this time. so im backing hawks big time

not sure if you guys ever watch soccer but PSG vs bayer leverkusen is a gimmie.. odds are high at -265 but parlay it with something because its as close to 100% as it can be.

i could tell i hit a fuse there lol. i like the luongo trade...if they could have gotten a little more. they got contract relief which i personally think will help a lot. a lot of players would love to play with sedins/kesler.... but they never should have gotten rid of schnieder. they dont have many options right now besides free agency.

blackhawks ML
PSG -1
and screw it... jets ML