Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

im staying away from pens... even though -140 is great for them i just cant back zatkoff on the road.. ive been telling everyone for months hes not a backup nhl goalie, watched every game so far of him and im just not impressed. leaves in at least one goal every game that any other goalie would save.

anyways love the colorado pick with Montoya vs Varlamov and colo at home
dallas
LA
LA under

genks i like your over 5.5 in pitt game too i just already have my plays in. shouldve added that one.

Quote Originally Posted by genks View Post
dang, Caps and Pens were on a race to 5, then BAM no a single point more.
Was feeling the under on that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
Officially taking:
Anaheim ML
Colorado ML (Al Montoya vs Varlamov)
Dallas ML
LA ML

Screw it, lets throw in Pittsburgh too on the ML, stats speak for themselves.

Night: 3-1-0

New NHL Record:
33-22-0

Not bad considering I started 2-8-0.
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-11-14 at 12:41 AM.

I started betting during the Olympics, so all my NHL picks are post Olympic break.

Yeah had a bunch of weird games to start the post Olympic break, all the crap teams with no Olympians winning. 31-14-0 if you factor those first 10 games out. Looks more like my AHL record.

i'll look at the games tomorrow and let you know what I feel.

Early on though, why not just lay whatever you won on Pittsburgh on Monday onto them again, worst case scenario it's as if you never bet anything. (Because I am confident in them) Thats what 7 straight wins versus Washington? Plus my same break down applies today, except add another win to Pittsburgh and another loss to Washington.

St.Louis, will Miller start? Tim Thomas isn't that great. How will they play after the Peverly and postponing? Lehtoninen has a concussion.

Will answer more tomorrow, must sleep.
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-11-14 at 02:44 AM.