Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

Another 4-0 ML day!! Hit the 16X parley, but only bothered putting a quarter on it, since I wasn't too sure about it (all 3 way ML's)

8-0-0 in my last 8 ML's to bring my total to...

NHL 12-12-0

AH 7-2-0

Good plays in the NHL and AHL tomorrow!
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-04-14 at 12:24 AM.

Little iffy on Chicago, Marian Hossa just announced to be out 2-3 weeks ontop of that. Colorado is a great team this year and Chicagos been crapping the bed many nights. They have a 36-12-14 record!!! 14 OT losses!?

i guess starting goalies will decide it for me, but not a game I'll be betting too much on. Still will probably lean towards Chicago.

Probably will have 8 or so NHL picks, rest I may throw a little money at for the hell of it, I enjoy betting, not in it too much for the money, just makes everything more fun to watch. Picks pending starting goalies.

Will also probably play all 3 AHL games.

Goodluck!

Yeah thanks for reminding me about Hossa. I know the Hawks have been spotty but I feel like they will pull it together and make that playoff run. Hopefully that started against the Pens. I assume it will be Crawford starting.

I just can't get past that La/Col game. That's the first time (maybe last for a while) that LA scored so high. Colorado had some great moments in that game but just couldn't seem to hold it together. I feel like Chicago should be able to play a tighter game than La did against Colorado.

What do you think about Blues now with Miller? I know they've had scoring issues but you think a great goalie will give them the confidence to get more aggressive on offense?

Looking forward to seeing your picks

Oh wow Colorados giving 3.40 on the 3 way ML and 2.50 on the 2 way ML. Probably going to take them just because of the odds, not a game I'll put a whole lot on since it can go either way, but those odds are nice, I guess starting goalies will decide how much I put in.

But Chicagos amazing at home... Take whatever you feel like here I guess.

I think St.Louis is a SERIOUS cup contender, unreal roster, and lots of depth, guys that can do everything. Great coach as well.

Pekka Rinne will return vs Pittsburgh tonight, posted a shutout in the AHL this past week. But still taking Pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman69 View Post
What NHL ML's would you parlay?
Im thinking .. Boston, Jets, Pens , Det and Ott will get the W's.. whatcha think?

Cheers
Boston's back up is in net, he's been alright, not that great, passed on them in the parlay but I included Jets and Pens in my parlays, took St.Louis in one of them, and had another random parlay putting a little bit on for the hell of it.

However no Matthias or Markstrom but eh what huge loss are they... Thomas covers Markstrom, Mattias is a 3rd liner.

Quote Originally Posted by genks View Post
I think I'm going to do a fun hail mary 5 team, only $10

Bruins
Hawks
Blues
Sharks
Pens

$10 to win $78

Bettahs I hope it's not the Hawks that blow it for me lol!
Chad Johnson starts, $10... I took Colorado so cant hope you win here

SJ's backup also starts, but I'm taking them anyways, didn't parlay them though.
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-04-14 at 06:45 PM.

What do you guys even play 3 way or 2 way ML's?

I play 3 way if I'm really confident or if the 2 way lines aren't worth it.
Otherwise half on 2 way, half on 3 way if I think it could be a close game.

Parlays usually always 3 way only.

Edit: Boston up 2 in the first, you guys look safe.
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-04-14 at 06:40 PM.