Login Search

Bettahs Hockey Picks

Last Post

Wish Id just take a break like you genks, just cant help it! Luckily NBA and NCAAB has kept me at break even, and most nights in the positive! So I'm able to keep going with hockey. Hopefully turns around now.

Also thing is, you only need to hit about 40% in hockey, ML is over 2 in most games (3 way) so it'll help take care of the losses. Rest is profit.

NHL 3-8-0
Boston ML
Los Angeles ML

Been hitting my maybe picks (90% of the time I take them) better than the ones I post hah, ofcourse cant put those in my record as that would be cheating
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-01-14 at 04:52 AM.

Do you guys play the salami? I had crazy success always picking under all the way up to the Olympics. Now every game goes up to 6 or even 10 and the salami U busts.The allowance is usually 5.5 per game. Today half the games are already over and they are still in the 3rd period

Nice to see you did well!

You're right about mma not having good odds. That's the sport I know best.

Buffalo ****** me 3 times I a row already, thinking of jumping over to their side against Dallas tomorrow. Maybe Toronto/Columbus Over?
Last edited by genks; 03-02-14 at 11:14 PM.

May as well rename this Bettahs and Genks hockey discussion!

only decent things in MMA I have seen is predicting how far the fight goes, odds for straight up winner is usually terrible.

Sure go ahead and jump to Buffalo tomorrow... They'll prob screw you again tomorrow and lose:P i may stay away from the games tomorrow, nothing of interest right now, maybe depending on the goalies I could play. NBA seems weak tomorrow, as does the AHL.

edit: Dallas, Minny and LA might not be too bad, but we will see who the goalies are and maybe put a little down, not too sure about tomorrow.
Last edited by Bettahs; 03-03-14 at 04:18 AM.

I am NOT laying any money today, but for the hell of it, I like.......

La to win & Under 5
I think Price is out? I think Quick has been doing well, and Habd will keep LA on the defensive for most of the game but Quick will stop their shots, and La will sneak in 2 or 3.

I like Buffalo +1.5 if only because the universe compels me too lol.

Toronto/Columbus over 5.5
There is a thread saying This game under at +odds is a steal and he's going 5u on it. He's probably much more knowledgable in hockey than I am, but I personally feel this game goes over. Both team allow goals, and Toronto can score.

Good luck if you play today

Habs and Kings can bot score... When they feel like it that is...
Buffalos got some injuries, and traded some players, if they cover that then wow, and if they even win... Then I dont even know what to say.

Screw it!
LA ML
Dallas ML
Columbus ML
Minnesota ML

Tiny bets on them today, just for the hell of making my night a little more exciting with the lack of sports games on. Probably throw in a small parlay on all four for maybe a quarter hah! 16X return.