Login Search

Rellik's NHL Picks Season Thread 2013-2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
Nice win again!! Wish I had tailed I see that you do mostly over/under plays. Do you play sides?? Anyways, well done. I don't usually play totals, guess I have to start tailing!!
What's up, Mrginandtonic. I try to stay with totals because you don't have to put in a lot of money like on the ML. I do play sides once in awhile when I see one that fits my system and it's low juice. For now, it's mainly totals. Thanks for visiting, your comments are always welcomed in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pattymac10 View Post
Hi Rellik,

Your picks always pay out. If it weren't for my over excitement and neglect to choose your choices I would be winning. Or I make a bad parlay and loose.

Now I am going to slow down and make sure I choose wisely. Thanks again for your picks.
What's up mac!! Always manage your bankroll carefully. Winning is tough and when you get a good winning streak it can all go down the drain the following day. My advice, stay away from parlays. There's always one good team that's going to lay an egg every night and ruin your ticket. Always stay positive. One play at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
Let's go for 2 today.

1/2/2014 9:05 PM NHL Hockey 15 Philadelphia Flyers/Colorado Avalanche* Over 5½ +110
Risking $ 300 To Win $ 330

1/2/2014 9:05 PM NHL Hockey
17 Columbus Blue Jackets/Phoenix Coyotes* Over 5½ +100
Risking $ 300 To Win $ 300
Double whammy last night. Let's get some of it back tonight.

Overall Record
25-15-5 +$2530