Login Search

La vs jets - why is this line so weird?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
I think the correct play is UNDER 5.5. La doesn't give up many goals nor do the score much at all. Jets Defense is pretty strong and LA also has a strong defense and Quick in net... I doubt Jets will score more than 2 goals. Looking at like a 3-2 3-1 type of game.
Is Quick in the net? I know he had some struggles playing back-to-back last year so I thought he might not be starting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
Jets D strong? they gave up 4 to the oilers who were without there top 2 centers....
Jet's played horrible and still surprised they took the win in Edmonton. It's hard to judge the team in the first regular season game. Their defense is pretty strong imo. That was the first game the team played a whole team with the regular season line up in play. I still think they hold La to at least 3 goals. Being said that, I don't see Jet's scoring more than 2 goals, won't be surprised if Quick gets a shut out either.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
Jet's played horrible and still surprised they took the win in Edmonton. It's hard to judge the team in the first regular season game. Their defense is pretty strong imo. That was the first game the team played a whole team with the regular season line up in play. I still think they hold La to at least 3 goals. Being said that, I don't see Jet's scoring more than 2 goals, won't be surprised if Quick gets a shut out either.
Their best defensive dman is a 19 yr old rookie playing his 2nd game. That's not a strong D

Quote Originally Posted by PStrangers View Post
Is Quick in the net? I know he had some struggles playing back-to-back last year so I thought he might not be starting...
Well Quickie did get the start, but his struggles in playing back-to-back continue, got pulled in the 3rd period after giving up 4 goals. Jets go to 2-0, but interesting to see how they do this year getting the move to the Western conference.