Login Search

DG's 2014 Plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
Brutal save yourself the stress and just goto sleep
Ha yeah, definitely And what an annoying game this one is, wow. Most boring night of hockey I've had in a while. There def are games that have few goals and are very entertaining, but this one right one is just.... zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Sure why not. $50 on it blind don't fcuk me pal
I will do the classic sbr-thing and never show up a few weeks after this play loses until the dust settles

Nah, just kidding of course. I think it's a damn solid play. Wanted to play the normal win at first, but decided to go with more units with the pk. So I hope we just get it nice and easy this evening and everything's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
I will do the classic sbr-thing and never show up a few weeks after this play loses until the dust settles

Nah, just kidding of course. I think it's a damn solid play. Wanted to play the normal win at first, but decided to go with more units with the pk. So I hope we just get it nice and easy this evening and everything's cool.

Just breaking balls I am not one of those who blames the capper they tailed for losses. Can't stand people who do that. Everyone has a mind and the choice to make their own decisions.

Hopefully I will wake up with a winner, if not no biggy

Just breaking balls I am not one of those who blames the capper they tailed for losses. Can't stand people who do that. Everyone has a mind and the choice to make their own decisions.

Hopefully I will wake up with a winner, if not no biggy
Exactly what I always say. Nobody can blame a punter for losing money. Nobody is ever forced to tail anybody. It's funny though, that there are always people who tail a capper and never say a word while winning but burst out in tirades after losses. Gives me a good laugh every now and then

And btw: Hope you didn't bet the over 5.5 pal, game is back to it's old ways. Didn't lose much today, only had a unit on the over 1.5 first period in this game. We will get our chance to get it back with 8 games coming up tomorrow. Looking forward to (hopefully) see a lot of goals