Login Search

DG's 2014 Plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
Was by far my biggest play today. Losing isn't a problem. Losing like this kind of pisses me off I have to admit.....
As a gambler we expect to lose, plenty.

However this was just a sick loss.......goal within first 3 minutes.........and then twice the puck was a milimeter away!! 5 on 4, to a 4 on 4, to a 4 on 3. and nothing!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
I had Pens TT Over 3.5, feel your pain although I didn't think their empty net looks were all that great. Crosby the better chance and he seemed to rush it. Seemed like both teams had trouble possessing the puck. So much speed, but the shots dwindled down to practically nothing the last half of the 3rd period.
I didn't actually see Crosbys attempt but my buddy texted and said he missed from the blue line so might not have been as bad as I imagined. Yeah that finish tonight was perfect for the books with PIT failing to cover the PL and the over and Pens TTs failing.

The Tuesday Curse continues for me. If you have followed this thread for years you would remember

Think once I recorded stats for each day for a year and Tuesday was my only losing day of the week. Of course Tuesdays are always busy on the NHL front too

No regrets on any play today though as I made them all with a clear head even the live bets. I watched highlights of that 1st period in Pittsburgh and man oh man how didn't that over hit! Just the way she goes boys. At least my early season cashcow (Player Props) hot run continued with an easy Ryan Miller saves cash after two periods

1-4 -$592 on the day

SEASON STATS
16-26-1 -$1764.50

Player Props:
5-1 +$775
Puckline: 0-1 -$100
Team Totals: 0-2 -$326
Totals: 3-5-1 -$378
1st Period: 6-8 -$603
Live Bets: 2-9 -$1132.50

Looking like I should only be doing player props at this point

I've never done this bad live betting in my life

I usually start off each season down 1-3k anyways so not hitting the panic button. You may want to be careful if you are tailing me though til I settle in a bit more. Still feeling things out at this point

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
Even with Phili's struggles? I think we may see a juicy line, in our favor
Everything seems to go out the window when these guys play. Nothing but pure hatred. Pittsburgh always tries to play clean and polite early on but always seem to get rattled by the Flyers and get outta their game.

Philly should be pissed after choking to the Nucks so they should come out hard before fading late. And there's something about Philly's fans when these guys play that seems to result in a shitshow every time