Login Search

Lets talk Kings/Sharks

Last Post

Default Lets talk Kings/Sharks

5dimes currently has the series priced at -140, from -150 when I checked last night.

• Sharks swept through round 1/Kings lost the first 2 before winning 4 straight
  • Season series was split 2-2 with the home team winning all 4 games
  • 2 games with a total of 5 goals, and 2 games with a total of 7 goals
  • Sharks have 3 more days of rest than the Kings. How does that come in to play? Too much rest or good for them?

Sure i'm a Kings homer, but it seems like the Kings found their groove after game 2 of the first round. I'm not surprised the Canucks were swept so not too impressed with that series win for the Sharks. Give me some non-homer input my dudes. GL

I think these two have been the best two home teams this season, so it could be a real homer battle and seems likely it'll go the limit of 7 games, or at least to 6 games. Teams that have had first round sweeps since the lockout are 2-5 in the 2nd round, so I'll go with the Kings and home-ice advantage.

Though there should be no reason for pros to not benefit from having extra rest, somehow the 'rust' always seems to add weight and slow 'em down 'til they get back in the groove. With that, plus odds are will be a low scoring game with superb goaltending, and expecting a conservative start to this important Series opener ... am using the Jose PL @ -240.