Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
Won 3 - Vacouver and TampaBay
Lost 3 - Carolina, LA
Lost 4 - Anaheim

all 5 teams play on Thursday
What does this mean?
I am going to pick and choose some plays on this system this season to see how it goes.
Or do we play every pick? Seems like a solid, profitable system!

Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
Won 3 - Vacouver and TampaBay
Lost 3 - Carolina, LA
Lost 4 - Anaheim

all 5 teams play on Thursday
Don't confuse people with these irrelevant posts. Danhimal, and ONLY Danhimal, will be posting the plays in my absence. Nothing listed in post #5437 is a play in this system. Apparently no one is reading the rules. I suggest you do so you understand system and not have to ask questions that are already answered. THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE TO READ.
Last edited by Wallco99; 10-19-16 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
Don't confuse people with these irrelevant posts. Danhimal, and ONLY Danhimal, will be posting the plays in my absence. Nothing listed in post #5437 is a play in this system. Apparently no one is reading the rules. I suggest you do so you understand system and not have to ask questions that are already answered. THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE TO READ.
Since this guy is consistently cryptic, I'll help you understand Malik: I believe the rules he's referring to is that for v1 you can't count the first 3 games of the season and for v2 you can't count the first 2 games of the season.

Just read the rules...not really the system for me - may be profitable, but not enjoyable betting against a team with a 3-game win streak...rather ride the team until they fall. On the flipside, teams that can't even cover the PL for 3 straight don't have an interest in betting because they probably SUCK!

Well, GL to all who follow this...no knocks here - just not my cup of Joe. Have a great season y'all.