Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
Tough day for you wallco you to 2-1 and lose money. Well when you bet both teams and lose the -250 pl for a loss of 2.5 units and win only two that is still a down day and really not to smart. No wonder why between the NBA and nhl you lose so much.
Odd... I seem to be up over 20 units with this system.

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
Wow, 3 games of -270, -250 and -220 tomorrows. Lots gonna be out there lol
In the movie Bull Durham, Kevin Costners character gives advice to the young pitcher played by Tim Robbins by telling him, "Don't think... just throw"

This is my advice to you. We are betting a trend with this system and we are all up money.

Dont think.... just throw

Wallco NHL GOLD
2012-13 System to date: 28-0 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +28.00 unitsL(fin. series)
Current open series: 1 (-2.55 units)

(2/18/13):
#26 Columbus (+1½) v1 (B) - Win
#28 Montreal (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
#29 Carolina (+1½) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 9-12
(B) 8-3

(C) 3-0

v2 Plays
(A) 3-5
(B) 2-3

(C) 3-0

Games for (2/19/13):
#29 Montreal @ N.Y. Rangers (M/L) v1 (B) (7:05 pm EST)
#30 San Jose (+1½) @ St. Louis v1 (A) (8:05 pm EST)

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. You may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (+1½) instead of the M/L. We will always play the M/L on favorites and (-110) games, and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
System rules & backtest can be found in posts #1 and #2.
Last edited by Wallco99; 02-19-13 at 05:05 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

analyzer gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Maleku gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OFS gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

noveggies gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GeorgeLynch gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
Tough day for you wallco you to 2-1 and lose money. Well when you bet both teams and lose the -250 pl for a loss of 2.5 units and win only two that is still a down day and really not to smart. No wonder why between the NBA and nhl you lose so much.
I adjusted my bets and put more money on the better odds in the Montreal/Carolina series...so I came out on top last night...

Also... System profit/loss: +28.00 units

Your trolling is getting kind of boring Kenny. Can't you step it up a notch?

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
Can someone help me real quick with this math? For the fading of Montreal I bet to win $50 using -245 odds. Now I'm fading Montreal again using -150 odds. What should my total bet be? $258.75?
Yup, that looks right. Math checks out.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

dalogester gave samrock67 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.