Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Don't want to disturb or annoy the system creator, but Philly is playing their 4th game tonight and are 0-3.

I thought the system was: If a team is on a 3 game losing streak you pick them for the next game as an A bet. Or is that just for the other system? Or do I got the wrong guy here? I know this is the best system to follow b/c Wallco isn't one of those A-hole "pro-capper" lovers that bases his word on a guy that just does it for the money.

Can't wait to follow. GO WINGS!!!! As a die hard Wing fan who is just 21yrs old I have never witnessed my Wings missing the playoffs and I hope we pull it out well this year. Developmental stage this year

Quote Originally Posted by hughesn2 View Post
Don't want to disturb or annoy the system creator, but Philly is playing their 4th game tonight and are 0-3.

I thought the system was: If a team is on a 3 game losing streak you pick them for the next game as an A bet. Or is that just for the other system? Or do I got the wrong guy here? I know this is the best system to follow b/c Wallco isn't one of those A-hole "pro-capper" lovers that bases his word on a guy that just does it for the money.

Can't wait to follow. GO WINGS!!!! As a die hard Wing fan who is just 21yrs old I have never witnessed my Wings missing the playoffs and I hope we pull it out well this year. Developmental stage this year
Need your help Wallco.
The above post seems to be partially correct. The V2 system, as I understand it, is that a team must lose 3 games straight BOTH SU AND ATS (the Puck Line) in order for it to be a playable series and indeed Philadelphia seems to have met those requirements.
Also, based on my understanding of the V1 System, Chicago has met the requirements as a series play since they have won 3 games in a row.
Where have I missed the boat?
Wallco...please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
v2 would be the sixth game, only the first two don't count for the losses.
WAIT...NEVER MIND...GOT IT !!!

Last edited by lapi7; 01-24-13 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lapi7 View Post
Need your help Wallco.
The above post seems to be partially correct. The V2 system, as I understand it, is that a team must lose 3 games straight BOTH SU AND ATS (the Puck Line) in order for it to be a playable series and indeed Philadelphia seems to have met those requirements.
Also, based on my understanding of the V1 System, Chicago has met the requirements as a series play since they have won 3 games in a row.
Where have I missed the boat?
Wallco...please advise.

WAIT...NEVER MIND...GOT IT !!!

Dont quote me but i believe that if you go back to the first post you will see that V1 doesnt start until the 6th game and V2 until the 5th game... dont know if thats exactly how it is but I remember reading something like that. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by hughesn2 View Post

System rules are in post #1

Quote Originally Posted by allidoiswin89 View Post
Wallco, would you be opposed to someone posting labby lines for this system? Much like baseball, the juice will be extremely high at times.
I don't want this thread to turn into a daily labby discussion thread like the JM thread does at times. I hate labbys. If you wish to post it and end it there I won't care. But if it turns into constant daily labby discussions I would ask that you please stop posting them. And please, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, post ANY plays before I do. The more I think about it the more I really don't want it.,
Give Points

Points Awarded:

inca1956 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I checked shortly after the condensed schedule was issued, and I believe the first possible play was on 1/27; that was the earliest date when some teams were playing their 6th game, and those would only be a play if they lost games 3, 4 & 5, both SU and ATS. But I check back here occasionally in case I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
I don't want this thread to turn into a daily labby discussion thread like the JM thread does at times. I hate labbys. If you wish to post it and end it there I won't care. But if it turns into constant daily labby discussions I would ask that you please stop posting them. And please, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, post ANY plays before I do. The more I think about it the more I really don't want it.,
Noted. BOL

If the team you are betting on is even money, or a favorite on ScoresandOdds.com, play the M/L. If they are a dog, play the P/L.
Pardon me for being stupid but all I have near me is College Hockey (Wisconsin) so I've never considered the NHL.

M/L Money Line? for favs
P/L Spread? for dogs!

Correct? Hockey newbie here. Have to figure out a bankroll for this. hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
Pardon me for being stupid but all I have near me is College Hockey (Wisconsin) so I've never considered the NHL.

M/L Money Line? for favs
P/L Spread? for dogs!

Correct? Hockey newbie here. Have to figure out a bankroll for this. hmmmm
That is correct. Play cautiously, hockey lines can get pretty steep. But the history of this system has been outstanding. The P/L will always be +1 1/2 in hockey. Any time the line is -110 and -110, we will play the M/L regardless of who is the +1 1/2 team.