Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
Does anybody even check the results before making posts like these? So many questions and needless responses could be avoided if people would just look at the team logs. At least twice a week, people ask similar questions to this, and like every other time so far, my answer is the same, NO, THEY ARE NOT A PLAY.
Well, in my defense, when I asked about the LA Kings being a play the other day, I thought I saw them as losing 3 SU and 3 ATS on scoresandodds (which I thought you went by). So, I went back and checked about 30 seconds ago and it turns out I wasn't hallucinating. I just wanted clarification on that Phoenix game to see if you were considering it a win or a loss since scoresandodds considered it a loss. Haven't checked the other games that people are asking about, but maybe they have a reason, too. :/
Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by dominate. View Post
Well, in my defense, when I asked about the LA Kings being a play the other day, I thought I saw them as losing 3 SU and 3 ATS on scoresandodds (which I thought you went by). So, I went back and checked about 30 seconds ago and it turns out I wasn't hallucinating. I just wanted clarification on that Phoenix game to see if you were considering it a win or a loss since scoresandodds considered it a loss. Haven't checked the other games that people are asking about, but maybe they have a reason, too. :/
You have to go to the daily board, that is what I use. They were a dog on the 21st and lost by 1. I can't help if they are improperly listed on the team's yearly log sheet. Go to Feb 21st games and look up final lines for L.A. Kings. They were -105 and they lost by 1 (This is a +1 1/2 play in my system). You will obviously see that the game you circled is an error. Why don't you guys just let me handle the plays, no offense, but looking for errors seems to be everyone's daily past time lately.

Here is a clip from your post:
02/21 at PHOENIX -105 5 4-5 L L Ov 293 - 1297 - 3QUICK

Quote Originally Posted by kdoub View Post
For those who don't like betting both sides it might be a good idea to skip the fade PIT series as all 3 games have that potential. In addition to tonight against DAL, the B bet could collide with the fade COL C bet, and the C bet against the C bet of the new fade PHX series starting tomorrow. For both to happen the blue jackets would have to win two straight so it is unlikely. Personally I'm playing both fade PIT & DAL tonight and will delay the PHX start if needed to avoid the C bets clash.
Great advice!

What do you know, Pittsburgh won by one goal. Guess we're playing Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
Wallco, Just curious, tomorrow's PIT/DAL game is system play for both teams, do you know how often they both win. Meaning fav would win the ML, and the dog would win the PL. Would you say more that 50%?? Thanks in advance.
I remember now! Both sides have hit 100% of the time since you asked.

Wallco NHL GOLD
2011-12 System to date: 156-7 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +45.31 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 3 (-12.16 units)

(2/29/12):
#162 Pittsburgh (M/L) (B) - Win
#164 Chicago (M/L) v2 (A) - Win
#165 Dallas (+1½) (A) - Win
#166 Edmonton (+1½) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 65-54
(B) 39-13

(C) 8-5
Losses: OTT (-10.96 u), EDM (-14.96 u), DET (-22.03 u), MIN (-15.02 u), PHO (-9.61 u)

v2 Plays
(A) 31-16
(B) 6-10

(C) 7-2
Losses: MON (-18.60 u), DET (-19.51 u)

Games for (3/1/12):
#161 Minnesota @ Montreal (M/L) v2 (C) (7:05 pm EST)
#163 Columbus (+1½)@ Colorado (B) (9:05 pm EST)
#166 St. Louis @ Vancouver (M/L) (B) (10:00 pm EST)
#167 New Jersey (+1½) @ Boston v2 (A) (7:05 pm EST)
#168 Florida @ Winnipeg (M/L) (A) (8:35 pm EST)
#169 Columbus (+1½) @ Colorado v2 (A) (9:05 pm EST)
#170 Calgary (+1½) @ Phoenix (A) (9:05 pm EST)

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. You may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (+1½) instead of the M/L. We will always play the M/L on favorites and (-110) games, and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
System rules & backtest can be found in posts #1 and #2.
Last edited by Wallco99; 03-01-12 at 05:11 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nitsuj378 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

njb5572 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrMannix gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mrscofield25 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
bad feeling about that C bet.... I know its a system, but this one with the way these two teams been playing recently, i definitely could see an updset.

Good luck to those of you who are betting on it though. Montreal has been recently

HMMMMM OH RLY?

You realize this game is already on and MTL is up 2-0